Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

I have a golden boy s/n GB006316 can you help me o age of…

Customer Question
I have a henry...

I have a henry golden boy s/n GB006316 can you help me o age of gun and caliber

Expert's Assistant: The Firearms Appraiser will get you a firearm appraisal. Tell us what else you do know and the Firearms Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Trying to buy a henry golden boy s/n GB006316 can you tell the date of and caliber THANKS>

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Firearms Appraiser should be aware of?

Suppose to about 85% condition

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals
3/25/2018
Firearms Expert: ProShooter, Firearms Instructor replied 3 months ago
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'm the firearms expert here at Just Answer. Please give me a moment to review your question/issue. I will reply back shortly.

I can help with this....give me some time to gather my references and I shall return.

Can you tell me exactly how the Henry name is ***** ***** the gun, and any other writing?

It is made by Henry repeating arms company. Brooklyn New York

OK, thank you. I wanted to make sure that you weren't referencing the old Henry "yellow boy". Some folks have gotten them confused over the years. Let me see what I can research for you....

The caliber choices for the Golden Boy are .17 HMR, .22 S-L-LR, or .22 WMR cal...is your gun not marked with the caliber?

No I have a blue book of gun value tells what value is but don’t show s/n s

If its not marked with a caliber, then it should be a .22 S-L-LR and that serial number would be from 1999. The .17 HMR was released in 2005 and .22 WMR was offered in 2002 and those guns would be marked as such.

Need anything else?