Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
45 Wesson 2500series. What is the resale value for a &
45 smith Wesson 2500series JA: The Gunsmith will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best. Customer: what is the resale value for a smith & Wesson 45 JA: Is… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
What is the age and value of a and Wesson 38 special ctg
What is the age and value of a Smith and Wesson 38 special ctg serial 205319 *(star) It also has stamped under the barrel with the cylinder opened 510 … read more
Jon
Jon
Where can I buy a new rear sight for a M27-2? I sant to
I sant to change the original rear sight and sant to know where to buy it. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
S and W 32. Can you tell me the value of a and Wesson 32
Can you tell me the value of a Smith and Wesson 32 Short CTG(?) … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have an old S&W 39 Spc CTG with serial nbr B334931 under
I have an old S&W 39 Spc CTG with serial nbr B334931 under the barrel and another serial number 23547 on the bottom of the hand grip. The left side of the barrel has "Smith & Wesson" stamped on it and… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
When was and Wesson highway patrolman s-28 serial number
When was Smith and Wesson highway patrolman s-28 serial number s-243346 manufactured? … read more
Jon
Jon
I have an old and wesson pistol in April 3 1855 and July 5
I have an old smith and wesson pistol in April 3 1855 and July 5 1859 no on it is 5739 5 shot my email is***@******.*** … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Looking to find date of manufacture of a S&W 22 lr 5" barrel
Looking to find date of manufacture of a S&W 22 lr 5 " barrel square butt … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Reg. #339 with serial #46551 with 90+% overall.
I have a Reg. #339 with serial #46551 with 90+% overall. Shows little ware on barrel end and a few very small scratch on frame. It has a 3 1/2" barrel. No box or reg. papers. How do I find out history… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Trying to determine value of antique revolver. Have serial
have serial number 240665...Smith & Wesson 32 revolver made in 1900 6shot … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a and wesson 38 revolver sn v532350 and model 74843
I have a smith and wesson 38 revolver sn v532350 and model 74843 ca;ober is 38 special. trying to find out the history on this old gun. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a and wesson model 27 with a 6 inch barrel, ser. no.
I have a smith and wesson model 27 with a 6 inch barrel, ser. no. M733633 in excellent condition. Could you tell me what It is worth.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
We own a & Wesson Model 29.2 Serial #N130131 and it is in
Hi, we own a Smith & Wesson Model 29.2 Serial #N130131 and it is in excellent condition. Nickle chrome plated with target grips. We also have the original box it came in and cleaning rods. Can you tel… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I want history of a gun handed down to my by my brother. I
I want history of a gun handed down to my by my brother. I remember him telling me that it was one of 12 proto types made for the Lincoln State police in Rhode Island. it is a Smith & Wesson model 520… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
value of smith & Wesson model 29-10 44 mag gold trigger, hammer
value of smith & Wesson model 29-10 44 mag gold trigger, hammer & cylinder latch. Shows 1 of 200 on box label.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I acquired a Smith 66 4" stainless serial number 7K72059 and
I acquired a Smith 66 4" stainless serial number 7K72059 and it's a 70% gun, what year and range of value?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Smith & Wesson .38 Special Serial # XXXXX Nice with a couple
Smith & Wesson .38 Special Serial # XXXXX Nice with a couple dings...Need year manufactured and wholesale/retail value?… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Tom 308...Original box with original grips enclosed. Model
Tom 308...Original box with original grips enclosed. Model 14-4 Fin B Barrel 6 Stock S Next Line... 24 Pkr 4 Serial Number 83K7600 Front sight Y119 Note F2… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies