Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a 38 pistol that was my dad's and wanted to know who
I have a 38 pistol that was my dad's and wanted to know who the manufacturer is and it's value. I have photos. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
410 double barrel shot gun with serial number H26453? How
410 double barrel shot gun with serial number H26453? … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a Remington 22 pump from my Father serial #802422/
I have a Remington 22 pump from my Father serial #802422/ Model 12a/ he was born in 1916 and believe he got it in the late 1920s/Is it possible to verify the date?… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Want to sell a JuKar 58 caliber muzzle loader flint lock
Want to sell a JuKar 58 caliber muzzle loader flint lock riffle, a H&R Topper Model 158 12 gauge single shot, a EIG Navy M-1851 Navy .36 caliber cap & ball revolver with octagon barrel and a Spanish A… read more
Jon
Jon
I have 2 antique guns i inherited, i want to sell need to
I have 2 antique guns i inherited, i want to sell need to know their worth (1) spanish mauser made by mauser (1898) for contract 7x57. (2)astra model 600/43 9mmmade for Nazi germany … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Have a U.S. & S. Co, Swissvale, PA USA pistol, with M 1911
with M 1911 AI U.S. Army on it, wondering what it is worth? In Great shape! Inquiring for a friend and her parents, think if was from a brother of her father who served in the war, plus I think the other gun is off a German from WWII too. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
ASTRA 600 s/n 2050 excellent condition net worth? Have an
Have an ASTRA looks like a 600 but no where on the gun is a model. S/N 2050 … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a humpback Remington. It my fathers. I inherited it
I have a humpback Remington. It my fathers. I inherited it it is the sportsman model. It's probably at least 50 years old. I was wondering what it might be worth.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 7.65 gen 4 serial # 98898I think with holster and
i have a Walter 7.65 gen 4 serial # 98898I think with holster and mag. I was wondering what it might be worth? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
What is an approximate manufacture date Walther PPK 7.65 mm
What is an approximate manufacture date for a Walther PPK 7.65 mm pistol serial number 878269?… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
I have a Remington Model 31 12 gauge shotgun, with the serial
I have a Remington Model 31 12 gauge shotgun, with the serial number 128696 stamped on it and on the 26 inch barrel. The barrel also has the word "full" stamped on in and what appears to be the letter… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 32 caliber (7MM) pistol made in France under German
I have a 32 caliber (7MM) pistol made in France under German occupation. Browning patent Depose. FABRIQUE NATIONALE D'ARMES DE CURRE HERSTAL BELCIQUE. The serial number is ***** The pistol is in excel… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have an old H&R Top Break revolver where ".32 S&W CTGE.
I have an old H&R Top Break revolver where ".32 S&W CTGE." is engraved on the RIGHT side of the 4-inch barrel. On the LEFT side of the barrel is engraved "H&R 'AUTOMATIC'" in Italics. On the barrel to… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a Fabrique DArmes 32 cal pistol 7.65 Serial number
I have a Fabrique D'Armes 32 cal pistol 7.65 Serial number is XXXXX Markings indicate it was made in Spain. The handles are wood not plastic. 3" barrel. Can you give me a value as to it's worth. Pisto… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a Harrington & Richardson drop top .38 that was given
I have a Harrington & Richardson drop top .38 that was given to me after my father passed away. I think the serial number is XXXXX and I think it is old. It fires good. I was interested in what it mig… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Valuation of old looking but NO RUST Remington Army 1858
Valuation of old looking but NO RUST Remington Army 1858 (NOT new model) cap and ball pistol, working condition but not fired or toyed with, intact, no scratches, no chips from grips, just very "old" … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
U.S. Revolver serial #15157 and a Folsoms Audley holster patente
U.S. Revolver serial #15157 and a Folsom's Audley holster patented Oct. 13,1914. wondering what it is worth.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Good morning. I have a Savage Arms hand gun in the shape of
Good morning. I have a Savage Arms hand gun in the shape of a WWII Luger. With the barrel facing to the left: the word SAVAGE is enscribed above the grip and to the right is the safety. The grips are … read more
Will
Will
Executive Director