Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a wooden stock that attaches to a pistol converting
I have a wooden stock that attaches to a pistol converting the pistol to a rifle. The stock is approximately 11 1/2 inches long. The stock has a brass shoulder plate with the letters US stamped on it … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I own a pistol that i have after my grandfather in the
hello. i own a pistol that i have after my grandfather in the northern part of Norway. we found it after his death, but as i can understand, he must have stolen it from German soldiers in WW2, it was … read more
Jon
Jon
I just bought an F.. Radm, vis Mod 35, P at. Nr 15581. I was
I just bought an F.B. Radm, vis Mod 35, P at. Nr 15581 … read more
Jon
Jon
I have a JP Stevens single shot pistol that belonged to my
I have a JP Stevens single shot pistol that belonged to my grandfather. I would never sell it, but I would like to know more about it and perhaps know its value. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Have a 38 caliber enfield pistol WW11 vintage. history of
have a 38 caliber enfield pistol WW11 vintage . history of said weapon ? … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Model '62 Colt Western Pistol Shadow box. it is
I have a Model '62 Colt Western Pistol Shadow box. it is Turner Manufacturing Company item #3805 D309 Western Pistols. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What can you tell me about a pistol I have with Browning on
What can you tell me about a pistol I have with Browning on one side and Sig Sauer made in West Germany on the other side. 9mm with 2 double stack mags. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a pair of F.P. Gauvain officers percussion pistols
I have a pair of F.P. Gauvain officers percussion pistols from 1851 with case. Nobody cane tell me what they are worth they are marked 1 and 2 with rifled barrel and octagon barrel. Im looking to sell… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
My farher has a complete set of swords pistols rifles
My farher has a complete set of swords pistols rifles shields from his great grand father. He wants to find out if its a food idea to sell. Can you help?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Queen Anne flintlock pistol, the name on the breech
I have a Queen Anne flintlock pistol, the name on the breech is In. Hirst, I believe is was built by Clemmes of London. I would like to find a guide that would tell what markings on the breech mean? T… read more
Jon
Jon
I have a pistol, brass barrel which is hex at the breach and
I have a pistol, brass barrel which is hex at the breach and round at the muzzle is slightly larger than the barrel. it is about equal length of Hex and Round. The overall length of pistol is about 13… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
I have a 12" flintlock pistol (6" barrel), the only writing
I have a 12" flintlock pistol (6" barrel), the only writing on the pistol is on the right side of the barrel 135930. The wood is tan in color and the right side has a plate with cork screw (?) engravi… read more
Jon
Jon
tom308 this kris, Is this flintlock a cheap non-firing pisto
I have a flintlock pistol that has stamped on "KOREA .54 CAL., AN INDISTINGUISHABLE LOGO, 01" A round head screw holds the hammer on. Solid metal pins hold the metal plates on to the wood stock. Does … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
i have 3 vintage colt pistols im needing help with the value
i have 3 vintage colt pistols i'm needing help with the value and what the market may bring for them. Thanks… read more
Jon
Jon
I have a Rossi Pistol. It is a 22 cal, do not know what length
I have a Rossi Pistol. It is a 22 cal, do not know what length round. t is a doe barrel derringer like pistol. Best description I can give is it is styled like an old double shotgun. It has 2 barrels … read more
Jon
Jon
Im interested in buying a Colt Target 22 semi-auto pistol
I'm interested in buying a Colt Target 22 semi-auto pistol made between 1994 and 1998. It's got a black composite frame and 6" s.s. barrel and upper assembly with adj. sights. I can't find info anywhe… read more
Jon
Jon
Just looked at a Colt 1911 ser. C 89821. Ex. condition. Owner
Just looked at a Colt 1911 ser. C 89821. Ex. condition. Owner wants 1000. Any idea of its value?… read more
Jon
Jon
I have a pistol that I need an estimated valueand year for.
I have a pistol that I need an estimated valueand year for. The pistol is Deutsche Wereg german automatic 32 auto pistol. It states its a 7.65mm. It has a number on it #81494 and states "Ortgies'Paten… read more
Jon
Jon