Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
My brother has a 1897 12 gauge with checked stocks and a
My brother has a 1897 12 gauge with checked stocks and a silver plate in the butt stock with the name Clyde Bullerdick, Poland, Ind. in it. Appears to have been a presentation gun and was wandering wh… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Like to know value of Iver Johnsons arms & cycle works 38
like to know value of Iver Johnsons arms & cycle works 38 S&W....SN3302 6 … read more
Jon
Jon
I have a old shotgun that I have been told was made before
I have a old shotgun that I have been told was made before 1776. It has a lot of sterling sliver inlaid in the wood. It has two names engraved on it, Bordeaux on one side and Reverau on the other. I have assumed it is French. It has 3 silver stamps that I am trying to get help identifying to see if it was made in France or here in the US. Can you help? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
To all, and am seeking info on an Old Marlin Rifle To be
Hello To all,I am Jim and am seeking info on an Old Marlin Rifle To be exact it is a Marlin,Mod.1894,caliber44-40, Serial # would put itmanf. about 1910, Octogon Barrel,and a special ordered 30 " Barr… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 3rd gen colt woodsman match target w/6 inch barrel
I have a 3rd gen colt woodsman match target w/6 inch barrel serial #165687-S. When was it made and what is it's value? … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Harrington & Arms. Co. hamerless top break 5 shot, single
Harrington & Richardson Arms. Co. hamerless top break 5 shot, single action, top break, 5295 on butt of weapon 32cal, year it was made, and price it is worth… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
We know this is a Springfield Trap door, serial number
We know this is a Springfield Trap door, serial number 134962 manufactured in 1880. Have the bayonet. Looking for any additional information.… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have three Colt revolvers a 22, a 38, and a 357 revolvers.
I have three Colt revolvers a 22, a 38, and a 357 revolvers. all in excellent condition. My husband purchased them prior to his death in 2004. how do I establish their value. They were purchased in Gr… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a lc double barrel and dont know the model number, I
I have a lc smith double barrel and dont know the model number … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have 3 handguns I would like to get a value? I ha ve a
I ha ve a German Luger with a lot of numbers on it, what will help? … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Is there a value on my Model 93 Ser. A2032 rifle, It
It operates fine there is some wear some used 32cal, I believe it is an octogan barrel that has been turned down, … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have 2 antique rifles I received from my father's estate
I have 2 antique rifles I received from my father's estate and would like some info on them as I am looking to sell them but all the sites I have gone to either want money for the information or don't… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Crescent Fire Arms Co, Norwalk, Conn USA, Peerless
I have a Crescent Fire Arms Co, Norwalk, Conn USA, Peerless Model Serial Number 297118. I know it is not worth anything, but I really need a date of manufacturing or a block of time with in 5 years et… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
(1) year of : Ithaca 12 ga. S/N #438110 value in good + condition (2)year
(1) year of : Ithaca 12 ga. S/N #438110 value in good + condition (2)year of: lafever 12 ga. S/S - S/N 60976 replacement stock availability or value in good condition but stock broken and missing… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 20 gauge Hercules single shot gun that has "barrel and lug forged in one&quo
I have a 20 gauge Hercules single shot gun that has "barrel and lug forged in one" and some research has indicated that it was manufactured by W.H. Davenport. Can you help by providing more informatio… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
My father was a gunsmith and amateur gun collector. I have
My father was a gunsmith and amateur gun collector. I have three of his rifles and would like to know more about them...not just value, but if they are special, or unique. Can you ballpark them with j… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I was given an old gun by my father. It is engraves "ZULU"
I was given an old gun by my father. It is engraves "ZULU" on the barrel. Other markings include a D within a circle on the barrel, a D within a circle on the top of where one would open to put in a b… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Charles Daily double barrel shotgun with a serial
I have a Charles Daily double barrel shotgun with a serial number of 1138 stamped on all parts. I am wondering when it was made and where, could it have any value ?… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies