Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

What is the resale value of a Browning Cynergy Feather Lite…

What is the resale value...
What is the resale value of a Browning Cynergy Feather Lite 20 Ga . Fair To Good Condition
Fair to Good Condition
3/10/2018
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
Good afternoon..... Can you please give me the serial number for your firearm so that I can research this for the appraisal?
Thanks . Will get to you tomorrow . Thanks

Sounds good. When you get it just reply back here and we can proceed.

Still working on getting Browning Cynergy serial numberHow about theseBeretta DT10 32 inch barrel adjustable comb . Good conditionAF7123BBeretta 391 Extrema 2 Black 28 inch barrel with kick offAG037839Tks,Al

Al,

I'm happy to help you with these, but the website will require that you begin a new question for each gun, one gun per question.

Once you post the new questions, I can certainly help further. Just put "for Jim only" in the title or description.

Jim

Jim ,
Browning Cynergy Featherlite 04572MT132 Tks .Price range good to fair will work .
Al

Al,

Thank you for getting the info. I'll work on that now...

Jim

Thanks

Al,

I'm a bit confused. You said Featherlite, but I think the model you are referring to is the Feather. Is that right?

Jim

It is the Feather more contemporary engraving on the receiver.

OK, thank you. I wanted to make sure that we were talking about the same model. I'm typing this up now.

If you are new to Just Answer, please read first: Once you have read the answer below, you will be prompted to provide a positive rating (on your screen now with the stars) for my efforts in answering your question. Please understand that this positive rating is how the website compensates me for my work on your question. The rating that you give is for my efforts, not the specific answer itself. Sometimes we give a good effort but must deliver bad news, like a low value for your firearm. We don’t like having to do that, but we want to provide you with an honest answer nonetheless. This rating must be completed by you in order to close the question out. If you have a follow-up question, you can still reply back to me and I’ll be happy to assist you further. Please reply back and ask any additional questions that you have before you consider leaving a negative rating..

.

Answer:

The information you provided was used to properly identify the information below. Here is the information you requested about your Firearm taken from www.bluebookofgunvalues.com....

.

Manufacturer/Trademark – Browning

Model/configuration – Cynergy Feather, 20 ga. O/U shotgun

Serial number - 04572MT132

Year of manufacture - 2006

Estimated Value Range –see below

.

For your firearm, the following current values apply (from the Blue Book of Gun Values). Retail prices may be 20% higher. Percentages are based on the amount of original finish on the gun, and its operational ability..

.

New in box/perfect --100% condition - $2,525

Mint condition --------98% condition - $2,025

Excellent condition -- 95% condition - $1,650

Very Good+ condition -- 90% condition- $1,325

Very Good condition ------ 80% condition - $1,100

Good+ condition ------------70% condition - $950

Good condition--------------60% condition - $800

.

Add $30 for 20, 28 ga. or .410 bore.

.

.

I hope that this info has been helpful to you! If you don't need anything further, please remember to complete a positive rating with the stars located at the top of your Just Answer screen. That will then complete our session.

Thanks!

Jim

.

This Firearm appraisal is a value estimate on the appraised firearm for the date of the appraisal. The value quoted is a real world market value (also known as a private party value) and is the amount you should expect to pay for the firearm. This is not an appraisal for retail or wholesale purposes.The information and values in this appraisal are compiled from a variety of sources including the current editions of the Blue Book of Gun Values , my internal reference library, my network of Firearms experts across the United States, firearms auctions, and through various online sites.The values in this appraisal are based on recent sales of comparable and similar firearms taking into account the rarity, desirability, and overall original condition of the firearm. In the case that a comparable sale is not readily available, the value is based on a projected amount that the firearm would be expected to sell for.All information compiled in this firearm evaluation using the Blue Book of Gun Values online database and Photo Percentage Grading System is copyrighted 2018 by Blue Book Publications, Inc. and may not be used for any other purpose without written permission from the publisher. Any unauthorized usage of the Photo Percentage Grading System for the evaluation of firearms values and color photo percentage breakdown is also expressly forbidden by the publisher.

Thanks . I have several others to value . Would it make sense to buy the latest Blue Book . Or would I gain anything from sending you the Model Number and take some pictures ? The guys at Cabela's look at what is gun is offered at on the internet and offer 65% . Interesting thing about the Feather is Browning took it out of production . Appreciate your help . Please do not take any of this as criticism . Just trying to come up with a process to value guns,

If you have several guns to value, it could be beneficial to buy the Blue Book and look them up yourself to get a basic idea of value. Now, some guns may be harder to identify or understand the subtle nuances of various options, so you may want to come back and post questions here if you are unsure. Also, not every gun is in the Blue Book, so we often have extensive reference libraries that we fall back on in those cases.

Internet pricing can be tough due to random highs and lows, internet auctions, bidding wars, etc. I guess Cabelas has to use something as a general gauge of value.

If you don't need anything else from my on the Cynergy, please remember to complete a positive rating at the top of your Just Answer screen with the stars. That will complete this particular session. If you want to ask about another gun, just begin a new question after you rate this one.

Thanks!
Jim

ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor