Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

Connect one-on-one with a verified firearms expert who will answer your question

ProShooter
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor

More related answers
All firearms experts are VERIFIED
What is a S&W 38 SPECIAL REVOLVER 6 SHOT WITH 5 IN BARREL
Bill
Bill, Gunsmith
what is a S&W 38 SPECIAL REVOLVER 6 SHOT WITH 5 IN BARREL WORTH ON THE MARKET TODAY … read more
I have a S&W 38 Special w/specialCTG that was given to me by
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
I have a S&W 38 Special w/specialCTG that was given to me by a now deceased Marine Major who once serves in China. The serial number on the bottom of the grip is 553499. Any help on the date of manufa… read more
, I have an early 5 screw S&W 38 Special CTG, 6 shot revolver
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
Hi, I have an early 5 screw S&W 38 Special CTG, 6 shot revolver with a serial number of 188718. Can you tell me what year this revolver was produced? It's probably in 90% nice condition. Thanks, Rick… read more
I have an Enfield revolver chambered in 38 S&W. On the side
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
I have an Enfield revolver chambered in 38 S&W. On the side plate it states; ENFIELD No.2, a figure of a crown, Mk1(?) with the date 1939 under the above. It is in good shape showing obvious holster w… read more
I have a 38 S & W special ctg was told it was my grandfathers
Bill
Bill, Gunsmith
I have a 38 S & W special ctg was told it was my grandfathers army issue, on the butt of the handle is what I am guessing is the serial # XXXXX On the barrel is the production info and the patent #s s… read more
I have a 38 S&W Special Serial number: 291811 that appears
Jon
Jon, Consultant
I have a 38 S&W Special Serial number: 291811 that appears to be UNFIREDand is MINT. With the original box that says on the end: MILITARY 38 POLICE blued 6 inch. Also has two papers; one is a CAUTION … read more
What is the model of s&w revolver that serial number is
Tom
Tom, Associate Degree
what is the model of s&w revolver that serial number is ***** … read more
Have a S&W 2' .38 Special on a Model 10 frame[rubber grips]
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
Have a S&W 2' .38 Special on a Model 10 frame[rubber grips] Serial # C539441. Would like approximate value.… read more
S&W 38 chiefs special ctg model 36 J588906 What is age and
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
S&W 38 chiefs special ctg model 36 J588906 What is age and value? … read more
I have a S & W Hammerless pistol with s/n 130566. Not much
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang, Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a S & W Hammerless pistol with s/n 130566. Not much wear. 3-3 1/2" barrel. S/n is on the butt. .32/.38?? Been storing it for years. Thanks!!… read more
I recently received a S&W Model 60 38 special. It has serial
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
I recently received a S&W Model 60 38 special. It has serial No. R47082. Can you tell me year of manufacture and basic info. Thanks. … read more
MY .38 S&W LEMONSQUEEZER. NICKLE PLATED. I CAN GIVE YOU THE
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
MY .38 S&W LEMONSQUEEZER. NICKLE PLATED. I CAN GIVE YOU THE SERIAL # ***** NEEDED. … read more
Hi - can you give me the approximate value of a .25 caliber
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
Hi - can you give me the approximate value of a .25 caliber Browning purchased in 1967? It belonged to my dad, he passed in 1982, and I doubt if he ever used it. It's been in a box ever since, and I t… read more
I have inherited a S&W .38 SPECIAL CTG Serial Number B211849
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
I have inherited a S&W .38 SPECIAL CTG Serial Number B211849 and curious about ship date/Mfg date … read more
Hello, I have a Smith and Wesson 38 special revolver with
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
Hello, I have a Smith and Wesson 38 special revolver with a 4 inch barrel and 6 shot cylinder.The finish is not shiny and just a flat black.The grips are wooden with checkering and the medallion on bo… read more
I have a Smith and Wesson 38 special 6 shot revolver with plastic
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
I have a Smith and Wesson 38 special 6 shot revolver with plastic grips and a 6 inch barrel to sell. The pistol is probably in good condition and was wondering what a good price from a legal gun deale… read more
I have a Smith and Wesson revolver model 15-4, 38 special with
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
I have a Smith and Wesson revolver model 15-4, 38 special with 2 inch barrel in blue steel. Has an adjustable rear sight with ramp front sight. has the original wooden grips. Serial number is XXXXX - … read more
I have a smith and Wesson .38 special CTG revolver. It has
Bill
Bill, Gunsmith
I have a smith and Wesson .38 special CTG revolver. It has engraving over the entire surface of the revolver. It is a double action. It has ivory grips with a serpentine dragon engraved on both grips.… read more