Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
Riverside Arms side by side exposed hammers 12 gauge 20
Riverside Arms side by side exposed hammers 12 gauge 20 inch barrels, approximate value, like new … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I'm a gunsmith in northern. A customer brought in a 12ga
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm a gunsmith in northern KY. A customer brought in a 12ga SxS, two triggers, external hammers, blue. On top of the mid rib is stamped HUNTER ARMS CO. FULTON, NY. side o… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I am simply looking to know what year my 12 gauge modified
I am simply looking to know what year my 12 gauge modified dianna gun was made. It says modified dianna on one barrel and compressed steell on the other. Also marked with c9. It still works well as ma… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a old shotgun that I have been told was made before
I have a old shotgun that I have been told was made before 1776. It has a lot of sterling sliver inlaid in the wood. It has two names engraved on it, Bordeaux on one side and Reverau on the other. I have assumed it is French. It has 3 silver stamps that I am trying to get help identifying to see if it was made in France or here in the US. Can you help? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Is their someone to appraise an old double barrel shotgun? I
Is their someone to appraise an old double barrel shotgun? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a 1890 black power 10 gauge shotgun, it has working
I have a 1890 black power 10 gauge shotgun, it has working double hammers, double triggers, and damaskis rolled steel barrel. Both triggers and hammers still work, and the gun is in very good shape. … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have another gun that I found that belonged to my dad. It
Hey. I have another gun that I found that belonged to my dad. It looks like a 12 gauge shotgun. It it a Manchester and has serial number D0795 and on the end of the butt it has the number 5 and under … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
1 have 12 gauge side by side 30'' barrell 7/8 bore, choke
1 have 12 gauge side by side 30'' barrell 7/8 bore, choke bored ,laminated … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have come to be in possession of a what appears to be a 12
Hello, I have come to be in possession of a what appears to be a 12 gauge, double barrel shotgun. The barrels are "30, side-by-side. The markings on top are Leige, Belgium, and on the port side barrel… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Bill! I have a 16 gauge Bayard Arms Co. hammered, double
Hi Bill! I have a 16 gauge Bayard Arms Co. hammered, double trigger, Damascus finish barrel, Belgium, model 1892, pieper breech, 29 1/2 inch barrel, serial number 1321 shotgun and can not find one lik… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Need information on a 12 gauge, single barrel, break action,
Need information on a 12 gauge, single barrel, break action, shot gun made by Niagara Arms Co. Electro Steel Choke board was printed on top of barrel by the breech. Bought it tonight at an auction. Th… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a Crescent Fire Arms Co, Norwalk, Conn USA, Peerless
I have a Crescent Fire Arms Co, Norwalk, Conn USA, Peerless Model Serial Number 297118. I know it is not worth anything, but I really need a date of manufacturing or a block of time with in 5 years et… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have what I thought was a -27, But according to the serial number on the receiver, This
I have what I thought was a B-27, But according to the serial number on the receiver, This Over/ Under is a 1981 citori serial L13PZ03718. however the forearm does not fit the profile of a 1981 citori… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a browning a5 12 gauge magnum serial number 70V66754
I have a browning a5 12 gauge magnum serial number 70V66754 - so a '70 model - One one side is Browning Arms Co. St. Louis & Montreal - under that Made in Belgium further towards the back it is stampe… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Remington 12 gage shot gun serial # ***** and I wanted
I have a Remington 12 gage shot gun serial # ***** and I wanted to know when it was manufactured. It origrinaly belonged to my great great grandfather and I am 90 years old Thanks for your help. Harry… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Firearm question Looking for the value of a Winchester Model
Firearm question Looking for the value of a Winchester Model 42 pump .410, with vented rib. Serial number 160802.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX have a L.C. Smith i got from my grand pa
hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX have a L.C. Smith i got from my grand pa it has a serial num. of r57747 field grade can u tell me about it what other info do u need?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
what is the value of my belgium made browning auto 5 sweet
what is the value of my belgium made browning auto 5 sweet 16 #6S 50321 (round knob) 85 to 95% grade… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave