Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a Remington Model 1894 grade C double barrel that has
I have a Remington Model 1894 grade C double barrel that has been resleeved from a 12 ga to a 20 ga. I am trying to get a fair market value for the gun … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Have a Model 1883 Remington double barrel shotgun. One
Have a Model 1883 Remington double barrel shotgun. One hammer has the top 1/4 inch broken off. Is there anywhere I can get a replacement hammer. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Remington Arms Union Mettalic Cartridge company
i have a Remington Arms Union Mettalic Cartridge company Remington 22 Autoloading Pat March 10,1914 RB 3286 i was just wondering if it's worth anything beside fun … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Trying to figure date of production for a remington pump 12
trying to figure date of production for a remington pump 12 ga. with serial number u98523 pat. dates 2/3/1903-5/15/1905 … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
I have a Remington model 700 .22-250 serial #140345 bolt
I have a Remington model 700 .22-250 serial #140345 bolt action. 100 original finish excellent condition. Barrel 23 in. Overall length 43 in… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a Remington 1100 Magnum trying to figure out year its
I have a Remington 1100 Magnum trying to figure out year its stamped REP all the nomenclature is confusing except it was manufactured in November … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
I have what I believe is a '94 Traditional with straight
I have what I believe is a '94 Traditional with straight stock(plain, hooded front site and modified elk horn rear. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Have an old 22 that is in really good shape that we use all
Hi Tom - I am Bryan and have an old 22 that is in really good shape that we use all the time to shoot sage rats on our ranch. the kids love shooting it. I have been told it is a model 12, but can not … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
I have a remington 22 pump i just purchased it is a 22
I have a remington 22 pump i just purchased it is a 22 short, long or long rifle gun there is no model number stamped on the gun the only marks i find are a serial number on the bottom of the receiver… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
What is the date of my remington 22 pump Serial # 328403. no
What is the date of my remington 22 pump Serial # 328403. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Remington Model 11D. Lots of scrolling on the receiver and
Remington Model 11D. Lots of scrolling on the receiver and top and bottom. bottom under the Model 11 D scrolling, is a serial number 3392xx but on the lower tang, between the scroll work is V2153xx en… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
How old is my model 1900 Remington Arms Co. Double Barrel Shotgun?
How old is my model 1900 Remington Arms Co. Double Barrel Shotgun? It has a 30" barrel with serial numbers Q393145. It is also stamped with letters "KD1" on the bottom of the barrel.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Tom, I have my grandfather's Model 4 also. It has an "N"
Tom, I have my grandfather's Model 4 also. It has an "N" stamped on the barrel and I have been told this would make the production date 1922. It is an early takedown model with an octagonal barrel tha… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Remington model 1894 Damascus Side by Side serial
I have a Remington model 1894 Damascus Side by Side serial number indicates it was made in 1901. I would like to pay for the 5 day deal to get info on it, but I am not sure which option (grade) to cho… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
I have a Remington 12 gage shot gun serial # ***** and I wanted
I have a Remington 12 gage shot gun serial # ***** and I wanted to know when it was manufactured. It origrinaly belonged to my great great grandfather and I am 90 years old Thanks for your help. Harry… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Remington Damascus scroll 12 Guage Dbl Barrel External hammers.
Remington Damascus scroll 12 Guage Dbl Barrel External hammers. Number 70942 appears in several places, also the number 87. Age? Approx value in fair condition?… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
My father was a gunsmith and amateur gun collector. I have
My father was a gunsmith and amateur gun collector. I have three of his rifles and would like to know more about them...not just value, but if they are special, or unique. Can you ballpark them with j… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a 38 S & W special ctg was told it was my grandfathers
I have a 38 S & W special ctg was told it was my grandfathers army issue, on the butt of the handle is what I am guessing is the serial # XXXXX On the barrel is the production info and the patent #s s… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith