Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
Found a dbbl barrel 12 ga shotgun only markings are nickberg
found a dbbl barrel 12 ga shotgun only markings are nickberg steel boar barrel and the number 67521 ever heard of it … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I think this one was originally a flintlock. It might've
I think this one was originally a flintlock. It might've been pieced together because I see two different dates.… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have an 1851 Navy Colt pistol Serial Number 99417. Is it
I have an 1851 Navy Colt pistol Serial Number 99417. Is it in the Colts that were last sent to the South just before the Civil War began … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a musket that is stamped 1813, With Richmond engraved
I have a musket that is stamped 1813, With Richmond engraved above the day. On the flint lock plating (right side) Virginia Manufacturing is stamped in with Virginia in a block like font and manufactu… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I've got a percussion rifle with a brass scope that I bought
I've got a percussion rifle with a brass scope that I bought a year ago. It appears to possibly be a Civil War era sniper gun, but I'm definitely not sure if it's original. I do have photos. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Crecent Fire Arms, Peerless Model shotgun. I know a
Good morning. I have a Crecent Fire Arms, Peerless Model shotgun. I know a bit about the Cresent Fireams Co. From some extensive reading but my shotgun is a little unusual. It Is engraved with US PRIS… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I bought a Confederate gun. I'd like to know which weapon I
Hello. I bought a Confederate gun. I'd like to know which weapon I have? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Civil War era Musket Rifle that I inherited from my
I have a Civil War era Musket Rifle that I inherited from my dad. I'm not interested in selling it. I just want to know a value range for insurance purposes. I've done a lot of research on it. Tower 1… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Very old Old Gun, Rifle over Shotgun, (Muzzle
I have a Very old Old Gun, Rifle over Shotgun, (Muzzle Loader) it was found in the Desert in New Mexico MANY years ago, the Gun is functional, it Has been used by Family Members through the Years, I w… read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
I purchased a 1860 spencer army rifle 52 cal,30 inch barrel
I purchased a 1860 spencer army rifle 52 cal,30 inch barrel serial#166×,can anyone give me history on it,thanks … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Gosher lock on a. Rifle with no other markings. Just doing
josh gosher lock on a Ky. Long Rifle with no other markings. Just doing some research. Always assumed it was a reproduction but maybe it's an authentic rifle... … read more
I have an old s/s hammer shotgun made by Cogswell and
I have an old s/s hammer shotgun made by Cogswell and Harrison it is only a wall show piece as the barrels have been drilled , but it is missing the front stock, I wasd wondering if this could be repl… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have what appears to be D Kernaghan double barrel flint shotgun
I have what appears to be D Kernaghan double barrel flint shotgun from the civil war. It was used by an ancestor. Its not in great shape as one flint cocks that moves on top of gun is missing. I also … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a 30-06 bolt actionRifle used during the end of the
I have a 30-06 bolt actionRifle used during the end of the first world war and the beginning of the second world war. It is original and the strap is in almost like new condition. The serial # ***** *… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Bill, my father, a Westpoint graduate, purchased in 2000 a
Bill, my father, a Westpoint graduate, purchased in 2000 a Henry commerative rifle. It was offered only to Westpoint graduates. Its a Civil War replica of the 44/40 repeating rifle. There were 300 rif… read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
I have a London Armory Kerr Revolver which I have owned for
I have a London Armory Kerr Revolver which I have owned for about 2 years. I had a local gentleman who deals exclusively in Civil War weapons look at this gun and in his opinion it is a confederate pi… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have an 1826 .58-caliber musket rifle. The markings I have
I have an 1826 .58-caliber musket rifle. The markings I have found on the rifle are as follows: 267 11.L:W:R:10.C: Also on the gun are the letters Niifor 1826. Do any of these markings have any signif… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I would like to know if my Gallager carbine was used in the
I would like to know if my Gallager carbine was used in the civil war. It is gun number 14061, and original black finish about 90%. I would also like t o know the value of this gun.… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer