Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Jon, I would like to know the value of two revolvers that…

Hi Jon, I would like...
Hi Jon, I would like to know the value of two revolvers that were purchased together: Ruger 44Mag Revolver, serial #87013854, Model Blackhawk, 6.5" barrel, and a Ruger 357 Mag Revolver Serial #52013854, also purchased 4/20/09, Model 05201 Blued 4 3/4" Barrel. Pics attached.
1/17/2018
Jon
Jon, Consultant

For some reason the photos didn't seem to show up. would it be possible to send them to me again please? I am hot at my computer at the moment. I promise Just as soon as I get home this evening, I will send you the pricing information on both revolvers. Would that be ok with you?

Thank you,

Jon

Hi, Were you able to try re sending the pictures again? I have not seen any come through yet.

Jon
Jon, Consultant
The "Just Answer" site will not work. I have called but they were no help. I don't know what to do. I suspect that you don't get the emails I send with the attachments then either. GRRRRRr
Phone call session started
Here is another gun: Ruger 22 Revolver, purchased 2009, Model single 6, barrel 5 3/4"

I got the picture. Very nice. It looks like it is probably new and unfired as well.

Retail on this one will be in the $325-$375 range

The .357 and .44 Magnum Ruger blackhawks. New condition

Retail Value is $1,100 to $1200 for the pair or $550-$600 a piece

Very nice collection

Here is another: Baretta 9mm Pistol, semi-auto, purchased 2014, custom carry, ammo 9 mm Luger, Model 92FS

The Beretta 92FS custom carry retail value is $550-$625 in new condition.

Another: Ruger 10/22 Rifle + Scope, purchased 2010, 19: Barrel, Pine Ridge 3/9 x 40
Browning 20 ga. dbl barrel, purchased 1976, 26" barrel, 2 3/4" & 3" cartridge

The ruger 10/22 with scope retails for $275-$300

The Browning 20 ga, double appears to be the Browning BSS model

Here are the retail values for that one based on condition (I am Guessing Excellent):

New in Box:---------- $1,200

Excellent Condition:--$1,000

Very Good-------------$850

Good------------------$750

Remington 28 ga. automatic shotgun, purchased 2011, like new, never used
Circuit Judge Rifle 45/410, purchased 2000, 5 shot rotary mag. 22" barrel, sights.
This is the last one for tonight. Stoeger Pellet Gun, purchased 2006, never used.

Not a problem. I will get you the prices later tonight.

Jon
Jon
Jon, Consultant