Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
What is the age and value of a and Wesson 38 special ctg
Second opinion] What is the age and value of a Smith and Wesson 38 special ctg serial 205319 *(star) It also has stamped under the barrel with the cylinder opened 510… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What is the age and value of a Smith and Wesson 38 special ctg serial 205319 *(star) It also has stamped under the barrel with the cylinder opened 510 … read more
Jon
Jon
What is a S&W 38 SPECIAL REVOLVER 6 SHOT WITH 5 IN BARREL
what is a S&W 38 SPECIAL REVOLVER 6 SHOT WITH 5 IN BARREL WORTH ON THE MARKET TODAY … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a & wesson 38 S&W special CTG serial # D954452 that
I have a smith & wesson 38 S&W special CTG serial # D954452 that is in PRIME shape & like new. It is to heavy for my wife & a little heavy for me also. We are in our 80's. I am thinking of trading it … read more
Jon
Jon
I have an old S&W 39 Spc CTG with serial nbr B334931 under
I have an old S&W 39 Spc CTG with serial nbr B334931 under the barrel and another serial number 23547 on the bottom of the hand grip. The left side of the barrel has "Smith & Wesson" stamped on it and… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have inherited a S&W .38 SPECIAL CTG Serial Number B211849
I have inherited a S&W .38 SPECIAL CTG Serial Number B211849 and curious about ship date/Mfg date … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
What are the values of: Ruger Mini 14 184 series serial
What are the values of:Ruger Mini 14 184 series serial number Smith&Wesson model 60-9 357 Smith&Wesson model 19-3 357 Smith&Wesson model M60-7 38 spl… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 38 special US Treasury Special Agent with the
I have a 38 special US Treasury Special Agent with the wooden bow how much is it worth … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Phil, three years ago I asked the value of my S&w 5" barrel
Hi Phil, three years ago I asked the value of my S&w 5" barrel 38 revolver.K114340. Police spec. What year made, today's value and is this a good target shooting gun? Also I gave aS&w 6" 22 revolver K… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
My dad has a and Wesson 32long CTG with a serial number
My dad has a Smith and Wesson 32long CTG with a serial number 369012. The handle is white (like pearl). How do we find when it was made and it's current value?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
To ,Philip only, new defender,22 pistol, long rifle ctg ser
to ,Philip only, new defender,22 pistol, long rifle ctg ser d26230 h and r arms co Worchester , mass. usa pistol new still in box 38 s and w spl. r162085 nickel finish both still in box never used… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I would like the value of several handguns: Colt 45 Mod 1927
I would like the value of several handguns: Colt 45 Mod 1927 ( Evercito Argentino) Colt 45 Mod 1911-e7 ( Caliver 45 BL) - Army Smith & Wesson 38 spl Smith & Wesson 9 MM Model 59… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have 2 handguns want to determine value. 1. Smith and Wesson
I have 2 handguns want to determine value. 1. Smith and Wesson ".38 S&W SEL" on right side of barrel. Serial on bottom of grip is J888828 . 2. P. Beretta .25 Model 950BS-.25Cal. Serial BT19731V. Both … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I am trying to find out what the approximate age of a smith
I am trying to find out what the approximate age of a smith and Wesson 38 special pistol with serial number K94859 is. I inherited it from my father but don't know much about it. Any help would be app… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a revolver with a 3" barrel and a 6 shot cylinder, stamped
I have a revolver with a 3" barrel and a 6 shot cylinder, stamped on the right side under the cylinder "Made in USA;Marcas Registradas; SMITH & WESSON; Springfield, Mass". There is a Smith and Wesson … read more
Jon
Jon
sir, I have a Smith & Wesson 6 shot revolver. It has an approx.
sir, I have a Smith & Wesson 6 shot revolver. It has an approx. 6 1/8 inch barrel and is double action. One side of the barrel says "Smith & Wesson" and the other side says "38 S.&W. Special Ctg". I a… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Smith and Wesson 38 special ctg. Airweight model 12-2
I have a Smith and Wesson 38 special ctg. Airweight model 12-2 serial number D9297xx with the number 1x595 and B11 on it. It is a six shot revolver and I was wondering if you could tell me the value o… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Smith and Wesson 38 special 6 shot revolver with plastic
I have a Smith and Wesson 38 special 6 shot revolver with plastic grips and a 6 inch barrel to sell. The pistol is probably in good condition and was wondering what a good price from a legal gun deale… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave