Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a Springfield Armory (in .30-06, made by Remington)
I have a Springfield Armory (in .30-06, made by Remington) Model 1903-A3 that belonged to my brother who passed away some time ago. I was going to get some work done on it but my brother could never d… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I am trying to help settle my father-in-law's estate and
Hello, I am trying to help settle my father-in-law's estate and have a half dozen guns to value. Can you assit or is that too many to requwest valuations for? Thanks, … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a springfield 1903 bilt 1917. Not sported very nice
not sported very nice shape with original cleaning kit in the but of rifel … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I HAVE SPRINGFIELD ARMORY MODLE 1903.CAN YOU ME ANY INFOR ON
I HAVE SPRINGFIELD ARMORY MODLE 1903.CAN YOU ME ANY INFOR ON IT. 989476 … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
How much is a Tomas Agote "NiiRo"Eibar Shotgun Al 41076
how much is a Tomas Agote "NiiRo"Eibar Shotgun Al 41076 17341 I also have a SpringField shotgun but i only see a number 94B on it..also a Stevens shot gun that says the number 940 on it… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have an old Krag Jorgensen rifle (carbine) and would like
Hi, I have an old Krag Jorgensen rifle (carbine) and would like to know when and where it was made. I believe it may have been made in 1896/1897. The serial number is ***** and under it a letter B or … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a US Springfield Armory, Model 1903, #400342 rifle that
I have a US Springfield Armory, Model 1903, #400342 rifle that has been in my family for a very long time. I am interested to know it's value. It is in excellent condition with all the parts in workin… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Just trying to get a solid trade value three 1903 rifles.
Just trying to get a solid trade value three 1903 rifles. First is a Springfield Armory 1903, serial 1494xxx. Barrel is marked SA 9-44. NRA Good, 70% finish, no cartouches on stock. Second is Remingto… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a remington 1903 rifle. All matching numbers good condition
I have a remington 1903 rifle. All matching numbers good condition I am curios the value it also has original ladder site says HS 8 44 on muzzle… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I inherited a Springfield Armory US Army M1911 no. 273680 from
I inherited a Springfield Armory US Army M1911 no. 273680 from my 101 year old grandfather. I am unable to ascertain the production date, as the CG stopped production of the M1911 at 133000 in April 1… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
What is the approximate value of a Springfield 1903 rifle serial
What is the approximate value of a Springfield 1903 rifle serial number 159584 in good condition. Thank you.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Value: Rifle, Springfield M2, caliber.22 long rifle,Serial45--,Scope
Value: Rifle, Springfield M2, caliber.22 long rifle,Serial45--,Scope Mount, Lyman peep sight, Excellent condition… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Springfield M1 Garand D-Day commemorative without
I have a Springfield M1 Garand D-Day commemorative without the wood box that came with it. It has fired between 300-400 rounds through it. A few dings but otherwise in excellent working condition. Wha… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a Springfield 30.06 WWl rifle with original sites, bayonnett
I have a Springfield 30.06 WWl rifle with original sites, bayonnett and canvas. It is in good condition. I also have a Crack Shot-26, single shot 22 rifle that my Dad gave me when I was 11 or 12, in 1… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
My family has a Remington 660-1 with case and a 4x Banner Buschnell
My family has a Remington 660-1 with case and a 4x Banner Buschnell scope. The rifle is in near pristine condition. They also have a Sears Model 14 in case (all could see on it). It is also in near pr… read more
Jon
Jon
i have a remington model 11 12 guage shotgun. remington says
i have a remington model 11 12 guage shotgun. remington says it was made in 1915. the gun has been in my family since it was purchased, & is in good condition. anyy idea what it may be worth?… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I had a Remington .22 cal for shorts only that I was told had
I had a Remington .22 cal for shorts only that I was told had been used in WW II as a training rifle the serial number is XXXXX What can you tell me re the use/value of this rifle?… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
What year & caliber is the Springfield 1903 serial #1418967?
What year & caliber is the Springfield 1903 serial #1418967? It is missing the bolt, I have the stock, barrel/receiver. I understand the caliber is a 30.06, but the end of the barrel looks like a .22 … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave