Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a Remington UMC #494780 22 Pump Rifle. It is well
I have a Remington UMC #494780 22 Pump Rifle. It is well used. Any idea what the value would be?… read more
Just bought a Remington 12 ga shot gun. Here's what is on
Just bought a Remington 12 ga shot gun. Here's what is on it. Ilion my. Oct 9, 1900 Dec 17 ,1901 sep 30 ,1902 jun 1903. CYL would like to know all you can tell me. Thanks. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
What is the value of my us Springfield armory model 1903
What is the value of my us Springfield armory model 1903(###) ###-####… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
My husband recently passed and I am trying to value his gun
my husband recently passed and I am trying to value his gun collection listed as follows: … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Can you suggest a fair value for the 3rd gun up from the
Can you suggest a fair value for the 3rd gun up from the bottom, also with a sling and scope. It is also a 30-06 with the designation on barrel of .........Springfield Armory, 1903, no.(###) ###-####a… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
U.S. Remington 1903 serial no. 3349842. This is 30-06.
This is 30-06. Modified stock with butt cushion and sling. Includes scope. Approximate value? … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a rifle w/bayonet that I would like to know its
I have a rifle w/bayonet that I would like to know its history, value and where I can sell it. I think it might be from WWI or WWII..not sure. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Springfield Armory (in .30-06, made by Remington)
I have a Springfield Armory (in .30-06, made by Remington) Model 1903-A3 that belonged to my brother who passed away some time ago. I was going to get some work done on it but my brother could never d… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I am trying to help settle my father-in-law's estate and
Hello, I am trying to help settle my father-in-law's estate and have a half dozen guns to value. Can you assit or is that too many to requwest valuations for? Thanks, … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I HAVE SPRINGFIELD ARMORY MODLE 1903.CAN YOU ME ANY INFOR ON
I HAVE SPRINGFIELD ARMORY MODLE 1903.CAN YOU ME ANY INFOR ON IT. 989476 … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
How much is a Tomas Agote "NiiRo"Eibar Shotgun Al 41076
how much is a Tomas Agote "NiiRo"Eibar Shotgun Al 41076 17341 I also have a SpringField shotgun but i only see a number 94B on it..also a Stevens shot gun that says the number 940 on it… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a US Springfield Armory, Model 1903, #400342 rifle that
I have a US Springfield Armory, Model 1903, #400342 rifle that has been in my family for a very long time. I am interested to know it's value. It is in excellent condition with all the parts in workin… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Just trying to get a solid trade value three 1903 rifles.
Just trying to get a solid trade value three 1903 rifles. First is a Springfield Armory 1903, serial 1494xxx. Barrel is marked SA 9-44. NRA Good, 70% finish, no cartouches on stock. Second is Remingto… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a remington 1903 rifle. All matching numbers good condition
I have a remington 1903 rifle. All matching numbers good condition I am curios the value it also has original ladder site says HS 8 44 on muzzle… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I inherited a Springfield Armory US Army M1911 no. 273680 from
I inherited a Springfield Armory US Army M1911 no. 273680 from my 101 year old grandfather. I am unable to ascertain the production date, as the CG stopped production of the M1911 at 133000 in April 1… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
What is the approximate value of a Springfield 1903 rifle serial
What is the approximate value of a Springfield 1903 rifle serial number 159584 in good condition. Thank you.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Springfield 30.06 WWl rifle with original sites, bayonnett
I have a Springfield 30.06 WWl rifle with original sites, bayonnett and canvas. It is in good condition. I also have a Crack Shot-26, single shot 22 rifle that my Dad gave me when I was 11 or 12, in 1… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
My family has a Remington 660-1 with case and a 4x Banner Buschnell
My family has a Remington 660-1 with case and a 4x Banner Buschnell scope. The rifle is in near pristine condition. They also have a Sears Model 14 in case (all could see on it). It is also in near pr… read more