Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Gun description 22 special. # 00tyl79 model # 9736 made by…

Customer Question
Gun description 22 special...

Gun description 22 special pat. # 00tyl79 model # 9736 made by Winchester reapeting arms co,

Expert's Assistant: How can the Gunsmith help you with your firearm? Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best.

Made by Winchester 22 wcf pat. #oot yl79 # on the gun 9736 takes large special 22 shells

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Gunsmith should be aware of?

Belonged to my great grand father

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals
12/19/2017
Firearms Expert: Jon, Consultant replied 5 months ago
Jon
Jon, Consultant

My name is Jon. I will do my best to help. Do you have a photo of your Winchester? This will help me to postivly Identify the model of Winchester you have. I look forward to working with you.

Thank you,

Jon

Tom
Tom
Tom, Associate Degree