Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a S&W 38 Special CTG serial #385245/6080. It has
I have a S&W 38 Special CTG serial #385245/6080. It has multiple patent #s on top of barrel starting with Oct 8-01-Dec 22-14. Is it a rare weapon? … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
What is a S&W 38 SPECIAL REVOLVER 6 SHOT WITH 5 IN BARREL
what is a S&W 38 SPECIAL REVOLVER 6 SHOT WITH 5 IN BARREL WORTH ON THE MARKET TODAY … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have an old S&W 39 Spc CTG with serial nbr B334931 under
I have an old S&W 39 Spc CTG with serial nbr B334931 under the barrel and another serial number 23547 on the bottom of the hand grip. The left side of the barrel has "Smith & Wesson" stamped on it and… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I need a value for 2 pistols: Sig Sauer P238/380 Auto
I need a value for 2 pistols: Sig Sauer P238/380 Auto (28A223165) and a Smith & Wesson 9mm (VDN1234) for the estate of the deceased owner of these guns. Can you provide? … read more
Jon
Jon
I have a 38cal and Wesson from 1907 and it is engraved to
I have a 38cal Smith and Wesson from 1907 and it is engraved to the police chief of San Francisco oresnted to him on March 9th 1907. The pistol has pearl grips and is engraved loke there presentation … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Have a Police positive Special. 38 Special. 4" BBL 100%
Have a Police positive Special. 38 Special. 4" BBL 100% factory engraved. excellent condition. Frame has colt horse emblem. Left side of barrel Has … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Can't find the age of a S&W 38 Special ctg serial # 667292,
can't find the age of a S&W 38 Special ctg serial # 667292 … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a mint 38 with the number 33700 on the frame and a
I have a mint 38 with the number 33700 on the frame and a serial number C 84379 on the bottom of the handle . Whatcan you tell me about when it was made/ … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Phil, three years ago I asked the value of my S&w 5" barrel
Hi Phil, three years ago I asked the value of my S&w 5" barrel 38 revolver.K114340. Police spec. What year made, today's value and is this a good target shooting gun? Also I gave aS&w 6" 22 revolver K… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I am trying to find out how old this hand gun is. It is a
I am trying to find out how old this hand gun is. It is a S&W 38 special ctg with serial # *****… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a S&W Mod 36 J frame 38 Detective Special. It has SN
I have a S&W Mod 36 J frame 38 Detective Special. It has SN 214084 on th butt. Any idea of the year opf manufacture? Thanks. Tom Salerno***@******.***… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a smith and wesson 38 CTG K88700 on frame in front of
I have a smith and wesson 38 CTG K88700 on frame in front of the barrel and a 71225 on the bottom of the handle can tell me what I have here. Thx Ron… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
, I have an early 5 screw S&W 38 Special CTG, 6 shot revolver
Hi, I have an early 5 screw S&W 38 Special CTG, 6 shot revolver with a serial number of 188718. Can you tell me what year this revolver was produced? It's probably in 90% nice condition. Thanks, Rick… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Colt Police Positive 38 Special SN# XXXXX Can you
I have a Colt Police Positive 38 Special SN# XXXXX Can you tell me how old it is , and what it might be worth. Thanks… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Police issued smith&wesson .38 special C2 W.special CTG -ser.#
Police issued smith&wesson .38 special C2 W.special CTG -ser.# XXXXX Pat.feb6.06.sept14.09.dec29.14 whats a ballpark value with original holster and speed clip and in good condition ? Found gun in hou… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 38 S & W special ctg was told it was my grandfathers
I have a 38 S & W special ctg was told it was my grandfathers army issue, on the butt of the handle is what I am guessing is the serial # XXXXX On the barrel is the production info and the patent #s s… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
History on Smith & Wesson 38 special (1922?) # XXXXX I,m
History on Smith & Wesson 38 special (1922?) # XXXXX I,m not very computer literate. Thanks Fred… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Smith and Wesson 38 special ctg. Airweight model 12-2
I have a Smith and Wesson 38 special ctg. Airweight model 12-2 serial number D9297xx with the number 1x595 and B11 on it. It is a six shot revolver and I was wondering if you could tell me the value o… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave