Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a 38 pistol that was my dad's and wanted to know who
I have a 38 pistol that was my dad's and wanted to know who the manufacturer is and it's value. I have photos. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Colt Revolver. On the fluted cylinder it is
I have a Colt Revolver. On the fluted cylinder it is stamped: PATENTED SEPT 10 1850 On top of the round barrel it is stamped: -ADDRESS SAML COLT HARTFORD, CT - I has a serial number of "1878" that is … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I own my family heirloom, a Colt Navy revolver, 1851
I own my family heirloom, a Colt Navy revolver, 1851 authenticated by Colt Manufacturing Company which I have their offical document. It belonged to my father's grandfather. It is in excellent conditi… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a couple of nice shotguns that I have not touched in
Good afternoon; I have a couple of nice shotguns that I have not touched in 15-20 years and am thinking of selling or trading the for other type guns I am Now using. At this point I am trying to ascer… read more
Jon Warren
Jon Warren
President
BS
I have a colt single action revolver that has been in my
I have a colt single action revolver that has been in my family for generations. It is in pristine condition. The serial number is ***** On left side it is engraved Sept. 19.1871 and below is July 2.-… read more
Jon
Jon
While closing out my father's estate we've come across a 36
While closing out my father's estate we've come across a 36 caliber Colt police revolver. The patent date is 1850 with a NY address stamp, a small "L" on the left side of the trigger pull and the numb… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 1843 colt 36 caliber revolver in excellent shape.
I have a 1843 colt 36 caliber revolver in excellent shape. It has a walnut handle with brass in lays that says sam's colt. on the cylinder there is a engraved ship and it says may 16 1843. On the barr… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
I have an old H&R Top Break revolver where ".32 S&W CTGE.
I have an old H&R Top Break revolver where ".32 S&W CTGE." is engraved on the RIGHT side of the 4-inch barrel. On the LEFT side of the barrel is engraved "H&R 'AUTOMATIC'" in Italics. On the barrel to… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a smith and Wesson .38 special CTG revolver. It has
I have a smith and Wesson .38 special CTG revolver. It has engraving over the entire surface of the revolver. It is a double action. It has ivory grips with a serpentine dragon engraved on both grips.… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have Harrington Richardson 5 shot 32 pistol. The only markings
I have Harrington Richardson 5 shot 32 pistol. The only markings I can find is patten Oct 1887. I would like to know its worth.… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Antique Colt Navy Black Powder Revolver. Serial #101. Condition
Antique Colt Navy Black Powder Revolver. Serial #101. Condition good, slight handling marks.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I received a Colt Model 1849 pocket pistol with no markings,
I received a Colt Model 1849 pocket pistol with no markings, except for a number next to most of the screws. It is a 6-shot, 7mm bore, octagonal barrel. The trigger guard is different than others I ha… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Hello there! I have an old friend who wants to sell some
Hello there! I have an old friend who wants to sell some firearms, he wants to know how much would be a Marlin 12 ga. slide shotgun with patents 1894 1895 & 1896, the serial number is XXXXX the low 4X… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have 2 guns im very curious about the approximate value
I have 2 guns i'm very curious about the approximate value of. both are excellent condition and given to me by my grandfather 40 years ago. the 1st is a smith-wesson .38 pistol, with 1938 engraved int… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
approximate value of Colt 1861 cal 36 pistol in good condition.
approximate value of Colt 1861 cal 36 pistol in good condition. also value of 1905 colt cal38 police pistol in good condition.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a list of firearms that I am looking for the current
I have a list of firearms that I am looking for the current value on for a friend. What is the easiest way of obtaining this information? My list contains about 20 firearms.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a US Revolver Co. D.A. 32 revolver 6 shot. Four inch
I have a US Revolver Co. D.A. 32 revolver 6 shot. Four inch barrel. Serial # XXXXX 80% condition,by gunsmith appraisal. What is the value of this hard to find pistol? Thanks, Bob… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE A PROFESSIONAL OPINION/APPRAISAL FOR
I WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE A PROFESSIONAL OPINION/APPRAISAL FOR MY 16GA. DBL BARREL SHOT GUN. ACQUIRED ORIG. FROM ABERCROMBIE & FITCH LATE 1930'S. LOOKS LIKE "ERHARDT LAUF" , "J. BURY", "SIMPSON OR "GUST… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director