Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have an over/under 20guage "Anschutz-Miroku shotgun. 1
I have an over/under 20guage "Anschutz-Miroku shotgun. 1 barrel is 26", the other is 28. Serial number 363695. Its in its original case, but the case is marked browning. Checking to see if it's worth … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Just wondering about a daly 20 gauge that i acquired. the
just wondering about a charles daly 20 gauge that i acquired . the serial no. is S358991 can you help me? … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I am interested in the following shotgun and would like to
Hi, I am interested in the following shotgun and would like to know age … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Just purchased a Daly Miroku. Serial 386096. 12ga u/o.
Just purchased a Charles Daly Miroku. Serial 386096. 12ga u/o. Wondering if I can find some info on year of mfg, value, etc. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Trying to find the age of a Miroku Western Field 350A 12 ga
trying to find the age of a Miroku Western Field 350A 12 ga side by side serial number 188716 ? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
I have an Miroku 20 ga over/under bought new in 1968. How
I have an Miroku 20 ga over/under bought new in 1968. How can you tell the bore of each barrel. Assumed a mod upper and full lower but some said the lower barrel is always the open barrel. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a couple of nice shotguns that I have not touched in
Good afternoon; I have a couple of nice shotguns that I have not touched in 15-20 years and am thinking of selling or trading the for other type guns I am Now using. At this point I am trying to ascer… read more
Jon Warren
Jon Warren
President
BS
Have Browning BL-22 Deluxe used in excellent condition. Could
Have Browning BL-22 Deluxe used in excellent condition. Could you give me a ballpark range of value?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
1971 Browning bss 12 gauge selective trigger field grade like
1971 Browning bss 12 gauge selective trigger field grade like new condition in factory box never shot never locked together… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I purchased a P226 MK25 at an NRA event. The gun was missing
I purchased a P226 MK25 at an NRA event. The gun was missing the anchor and no one could explain why it was missing. I called Sig Sauer with the model number. They stated that it should have the ancho… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 12 ga. o/u bc miroku s/n m37107, purchased in Japan
I have a 12 ga. o/u bc miroku s/n m37107, purchased in Japan in 1967, never fired, mint condition, I have been unable to locate someone who can give me a value, can you help me… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a Reuger over under shotgun in excellent condition from
I have a Reuger over under shotgun in excellent condition from 1988, it has only been shot 20 times, how much should this sell for?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
1886 Winchester Takedown 45/70 Reproduction by Miroku built
1886 Winchester Takedown 45/70 Reproduction by Miroku built in 1999. My question is whether my rifle built in 1999 is worth anymore or less than the rifles below? WINCHESTER : RIFLES: LEVER ACTION - P… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Winchester model 1873 mfg 1880 good condition octagonal barrel
Winchester model 1873 mfg 1880 good condition octagonal barrel 22 cal lr honest wear no problems or defects… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
What would be the value of a Browning 12 ga shotgun that was
What would be the value of a Browning 12 ga shotgun that was purchased in 1981. It is in mint condition and has a gold trigger.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Mossberg. It was a gift from my older brother, recently
I have a Mossberg. It was a gift from my older brother, recently deceased). he purchased it new in the late 40's to early/mid fifties. It was/is a wonderful/powerful/"deadly" accurate. It was modeled … read more
Jon
Jon
I have inherited my fathers 30.06 hunting rifle which is stamped
I have inherited my father's 30.06 hunting rifle which is stamped "U.S. Remington 03-A3(NNN) NNN-NNNN on the receiver under the front scope mount. There are no other stampings anywhere on the barrel o… read more
Jon
Jon
could you estimate the price of a used 1886 winchester rif
could you estimate the price of a used 1886 winchester rifle?? also the price of a used 1884 winchester rifle… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer