Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Hallo, I have a Miroku 7000 Sport G1, S/No. 41518PP that I…

Customer Question
Hallo, I have a...

Hallo, I have a Miroku 7000 Sport G1, S/No. 41518PP that I purchased new May 6th 1988. Very lightly used and as new.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Firearms Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Wondered what it might be worth?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/15/2017
Firearms Expert: ProShooter, Firearms Instructor replied 7 months ago
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
Good evening...let me see what I can find it about this....

Working on it...

I'm not finding enough info on this model to get a feel for value. Let me opt out to see if another expert has more info...

Firearms Expert: Jon, Consultant replied 7 months ago
Jon
Jon, Consultant

My name is Jon. I will do my best to help.

A Miroku 7000 sport in the condition you have described would be worth approximately $1,200 USD retail. The wholesale price is usually 25% less that retail. I hope this helps.

If have answered all your questions and helped you, please rate my answer. I am not paid by the site until you do. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer, and I will continue to be available if you have more questions on the item. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars. I always strive for 5 star service, but please rate as you feel is appropriate. However, if you are considering a low rating, please try to give me the opportunity to improve my service to you first!

If you’d like to request me for future questions, please put " for Jon only" in your post. I respond to requested questions first.

Sincerely,

Jon