Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

What is the value on my Winchester 375 h&h super express?

Customer Question
Serial number g1986655....
What is the value on my Winchester 375 h&h super express? Serial number g1986655.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals
12/11/2017
Firearms Expert: Jon, Consultant replied 7 months ago
Jon
Jon, Consultant

My my name id Jon. I will do my best to help. Can you please tell me what model your Winchester is? I look forward to working with you.

Thank you,

Jon

Winchester model 70

Here are the values for your Model 70 Winchester. The values are listed by condition.

New in Box $ 1,350

Excellent: $1,100

Very Good $ 900

Good $650

fair: $500

Poor: $300

If have answered all your questions and helped you, please rate my answer. I am not paid by the site until you do. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer, and I will continue to be available if you have more questions on the item. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars. I always strive for 5 star service, but please rate as you feel is appropriate. However, if you are considering a low rating, please try to give me the opportunity to improve my service to you first!

If you’d like to request me for future questions, please put " for Jon only" in your post. I respond to requested questions first.

Sincerely,

Jon