Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
Philip, I am looking to get apprasials for some shotguns so
Philip, I am looking to get apprasials for some shotguns so I can get insurance on them. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Just wondering about a daly 20 gauge that i acquired. the
just wondering about a charles daly 20 gauge that i acquired . the serial no. is S358991 can you help me? … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I am interested in the following shotgun and would like to
Hi, I am interested in the following shotgun and would like to know age … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
You I have an old side by side with external hammers from
You I have an old side by side with external hammers from Bayard Arms Co. On the rib in is stamped "Compressed Steel Belgium". On the underside of the left and right barrels barrel is "NGN RAYE" follo… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have A & F Francotte 20 gauge o & U...any way to get an
I have A & F Francotte 20 gauge o & U...any way to get an estimate of it's value? … read more
Jon
Jon
Have a Browning superposed, field grade, 410,20 and 12
have a Browning superposed, field grade, 410,20 and 12 gauge, serial #42928-v6 . What is the value of this piece? jim… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have unfired Belgian A5 in 20 ga. and an unfired Superlight
I have unfired Belgian A5 in 20 ga. and an unfired Superlight Belgian O/U in 20 ga. O/U has beautiful wood and is in IC/Modified. What would be values? Both have been in a gun safe and in 99% conditio… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Francotte 12 guage shotgun--#84853--excellent condition. Where
Francotte 12 guage shotgun--#84853--excellent condition. Where do I go to sell it and how much should I ask for it?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Trying to establish value on an Antonio Zoli. I won this gun
Trying to establish value on an Antonio Zoli. I won this gun and I believe it was previously used for skeet competition. Specs / markings are: -Antonio Zoli Gardone VT Made in Italy. -Special chrome m… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
To start with i know nothing about guns. I have a browning
To start with i know nothing about guns. I have a browning shotgun "auto 5" and it looks like its a night crawler. it is made in japan and has a number where the shells are inserted:06143 rt211. I cou… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
i have a browning 10 gauge made for abercrombie and Fitch serial
i have a browning 10 gauge made for abercrombie and Fitch serial number 15803 name stamped Paul on the pieces side by side engraved with ducks walnut stock double selective triggers what is the value?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
i have a dbl shotgun with hammers. the inscription is walters
i have a dbl shotgun with hammers. the inscription is walters & Son. under the barrels is an ELG within an oval topped by a british type crown . within the oval is a star at the bottom under the LG… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Good Morning, I have a side by side shotgun that appears to
Good Morning, I have a side by side shotgun that appears to be a twelve gauge with the following information on it....the barrel says Aug. Francotte & Cig . the serial number is XXXXX and all parts ha… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I just aquired a double barrell 12 gauge shotgun, I think I
I just aquired a double barrell 12 gauge shotgun, I think I might have stumbled on to something. On the barrell it has Von Lengerke and Detmold U S Agents, New York on the sideplate it has A Francotte… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 20 gauge Abercrombie & fitch francotte over and under
I have a 20 gauge Abercrombie & fitch francotte over and under serial # XXXXX I cannot find any kind of value in very good condition need to insure was handed down can you help me please… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
What is the value of a BelgXXXXX XXXXXing GR1 o/u 12 gauge skeet
What is the value of a BelgXXXXX XXXXXing GR1 o/u 12 gauge skeet gun with Purbaugh tubes for 20, 28 and 410. Serial number 3122S2?… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX have a L.C. Smith i got from my grand pa
hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX have a L.C. Smith i got from my grand pa it has a serial num. of r57747 field grade can u tell me about it what other info do u need?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I need appraisals on shotguns and rifles....7 total....all
I need appraisals on shotguns and rifles....7 total....all brand new and never shot. I want to know what a dealer would pay outright or trade. Can anyone help me with this… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave