Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

I need value on a number of guns I inherited and want to…

Customer Question
I need value on...

I need value on a number of guns I inherited and want to sell

Expert's Assistant: How can the Gunsmith help you with your firearm? Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best.

Ok hold on

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Gunsmith should be aware of?

Yes

Expert's Assistant: What else should I tell the Gunsmith?

I need value of Storm Ruger and says Tapco USA cage 3E2Q7with quality Bushness scope

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals
when will I get a response
12/6/2017
Firearms Expert: ProShooter, Firearms Instructor replied 6 months ago
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
Good morning....my name is ***** ***** I am one of the firearms experts here. I'd be happy to help with your question. Now, we usually appraise one gun per question, so if you can give me the info on the Sturm Ruger gun, we can go from there.....
what do you need for info
what additional info do you need
I kniow it is AR type 15 223 calibre Black assault style with Bushnell scope and sling
I need to know any specific info on the gun such as a model.
Storm Ruger 223 calibre cannot find any other ininfo on gun do not want to pay that much for phone call and one question
Ok, do you have any photos of the gun?
no photos black ar 15 assault rifle type
Ok, well let me see if I can research this and narrow down a few models.
thank you nothing else on the gun itself I looked and looked

So there is no other writing at all? That is very unusual.

it is I agree but ballpark value for ruger ar 15 in excellent condition with bushnell 3 x 9 variable scope and sling is all i need

I understand, but I cannot give a value without being able to determine exactly which model you have. Its like asking for the value of a Ford without knowing if its a Mustang, Thunderbird, or Escort. There must be something on the gun that indicates the specific model. Is there a chance that you could let someone else take a look at it to see if they see anything?

Forget it Ill take to a gun dealer this was wasted time and $5.00
Well you have to understand, I can't help without the required info.