Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I just purchased a Springfield Stevens Arms Company 12 gauge
I just purchased a Springfield Stevens Arms Company 12 gauge double barrel 30 inch barrel with checkered forearm there is no model number there's no serial number just three letters a w a Z and an E i… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Philip, I am looking to get apprasials for some shotguns so
Philip, I am looking to get apprasials for some shotguns so I can get insurance on them. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have picked up what i believe is a Rossi single shot 12
I have picked up what i believe is a Rossi single shot 12 ga. (3" chamber) shotgun. Markings on the left side of the receiver show a triangle with a pigeon in it, and under that the words 'Made in Bra… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What is a S&W 38 SPECIAL REVOLVER 6 SHOT WITH 5 IN BARREL
what is a S&W 38 SPECIAL REVOLVER 6 SHOT WITH 5 IN BARREL WORTH ON THE MARKET TODAY … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I'm trying to determine the year of a(Springfield Arms) Dbl
I'm trying to determine the year of a(Springfield Arms) Dbl barrel 12ga that was given to me by my uncle some 20yrs ago. The only markings on the gun other than the Springfield name is ***** ***** of … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
I own a browning lightning with 28" in a full set (12, 20,
I own a browning lightning with 28" barrels in a full set (12, 20, 28 & 410). The gun is in fair shape but with wear. I use it every Saturday to shoot skeet. I'm fairly new to the O/U world and would … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
We have a Winchester 410 Shotgun with a 26 inch barrel. It
We have a Winchester 410 Shotgun with a 26 inch barrel. It believe it belonged to my great grandmother. We think the serial number is ***** at least that is a number that is on it and we are assuming … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
My Cashmore 12ga side by side hammer less has had a lot of
My Cashmore 12ga side by side hammer less has had a lot of use and some damage. The stock has been broken and repaired - ugly! The wood work is oil soaked and very dark. The cross hatch nurling is alm… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
What can you tell me about an M1 Garand, Springfield Amory,
What can you tell me about an M1 Garand, Springfield Amory, stock has a small stamp of an eagle holding arrows with 3 stars above also "P" stamped twice S/N TF(?) 04761. Very nice wood. I bought it th… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have what I thought was a -27, But according to the serial number on the receiver, This
I have what I thought was a B-27, But according to the serial number on the receiver, This Over/ Under is a 1981 citori serial L13PZ03718. however the forearm does not fit the profile of a 1981 citori… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Hello Philip, I just read a thread you appraised about 9 months
Hello Philip, I just read a thread you appraised about 9 months ago on a side by side double barrel shotgun by Ithaca gun company. I have pretty much the same shotgun chambered in 20 gauge. I have hea… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have an old H&R Top Break revolver where ".32 S&W CTGE.
I have an old H&R Top Break revolver where ".32 S&W CTGE." is engraved on the RIGHT side of the 4-inch barrel. On the LEFT side of the barrel is engraved "H&R 'AUTOMATIC'" in Italics. On the barrel to… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a 1873 Springfield 50 cal. trapdoor rifle with US model
I have a 1873 Springfield 50 cal. trapdoor rifle with US model # XXXXX It looks like there is a stamp on the stock SPFd 1888 or 1883 and US stamp on butt of rifle. Excellant condition… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Ref.no(NNN) NNN-NNNN960. 8sa3basy question what is the selling
Ref.no(NNN) NNN-NNNN960. 8sa3basy question what is the selling value of a 410 guage revolver type shot gun on left side of receiver reads S Webb maker Warren O. 410 GA. 21/2. On right side of receiver… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
I have an old, late 1800s Ranger 20 guage shotgun I would
I have an old, late 1800s Ranger 20 guage shotgun I would like to know the value. no identification except "Selected Forged Steel" stamped on the right side of the barrel near the break open loading a… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
What is the value of a BelgXXXXX XXXXXing GR1 o/u 12 gauge skeet
What is the value of a BelgXXXXX XXXXXing GR1 o/u 12 gauge skeet gun with Purbaugh tubes for 20, 28 and 410. Serial number 3122S2?… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
springfield bouble barrel 12 ga shotgun, patent 4/2/1915 s/n1
springfield bouble barrel 12 ga shotgun, patent 4/2/1915 s/n1 76890 reportedly first purchased mid 1920's, a few firings,i purchased in 1962,been a wall hanger since . Very good condition.… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a Iver Johnson single shot 410. I was looking for information
I have a Iver Johnson single shot 410. I was looking for information and possible value of the firearm. Here is all the detail I have on it. Iver Johnsons Arms and Cycle works Fitchburg, mass usa Cham… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor