Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

How much is my Springfield 410 side by side. APR 20-19106…

Customer Question
How much is my...

How much is my Springfield 410 side by side Pat. APR 20-19106 worth and how do I break it apart

Expert's Assistant: The Gunsmith will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best.

The wood peace under barrel is broke and I need to take barrel off to put on a new wood peace I am having some one Make. I cannot figure how to get barrel off from the swivel.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals
12/5/2017
Firearms Expert: ProShooter, Firearms Instructor replied 7 months ago
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
Good afternoon....do you know ow which model you have?
There is no model # on it. All that is stamoped on barrell is .410 Guage
Do you have a photo of it that you can post here?