Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a German Luger taken off POW, in great shape with
I have a German Luger taken off POW, in great shape with holster. What is value? … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I just bought my husband a 1920 Lugar. It has an 8" barrel
I just bought my husband a 1920 Lugar. It has an 8" barrel and is a 9MM. It came with 3 mags. What can you tell us about it or what additional information do you need. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
I got a P.38, and wanted to know more. It is a Spreewerke
Customer: I'm Russ, I got a P.38 for Christmas, and wanted to know more. It is a Spreewerke Mfr. #9661 with holster and 2 clips. Each has 8 rounds. … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have what I think is a german P-38 seria number 5278. This
I have what I think is a german P-38 seria number 5278. This was a gift from my brother prior to his death. The weapon has some holster wear on the tip of the barrell and on the sides that would norma… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
My dad was part of the Berlin Airlift in 48-49. While in Berlin
My dad was part of the Berlin Airlift in 48-49. While in Berlin he was approached by a women who told him her husband had been a german officer. They story goes she needed money and wanted to sell his… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
In 1945 my Dad brought home a German holster with a padlock
In 1945 my Dad brought home a German holster with a padlock on the flap. It hasn't been opened since and looks to have a magazine in one pouch and from the weight of it, a German luger is inside. It a… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Walther P38 Serial 17842 dated AC42 complete with
I have a Walther P38 Serial 17842 dated AC42 complete with leather flap holster and spare clip. All in excellent condition. I have been told that it is valuable but don't know how valuable it is.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a WWII German Luger handgun, in very good condition/and
I have a WWII German Luger handgun, in very good condition/and working with the holster; what would be the approx. appraisal?… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
we have a luger sn 5676 all numbers match 42 stamped on top
we have a luger sn 5676 all numbers match 42 stamped on top of receiver and byf on top of toggle German eagle stamped on right side of barrel and three others behind it on receiver. original holster i… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Officers German Luger 1917 9MM (P38) Holster Holding field
Officer's German Luger 1917 9MM (P38) Holster Holding field tool extra clip everything has matching #8451 Walnut grip's 4in barell WW1 DWM Military serial ranges. I am intending to sell soon. Thank Yo… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 1930s-WWII era 9mm Husqvarna (Swedish-made slide-bolt)
I have a 1930s-WWII era 9mm Husqvarna (Swedish-made slide-bolt) semi-auto pistol with an Alpine frame (large for gloved hands) in very good condition.I have the original holster with cleaning tools an… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a German Luger that my father gave me. He took it from
I have a German Luger that my father gave me. He took it from a German during WWII. My father was in C battery, artillery, 45th Division. I have the holster, two clips, break down tool, the leather be… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Vintage 1910 Browning .380 with holster. German officers WWII
Vintage 1910 Browning .380 with holster. German officers WWII w/ nazi engraving on two spots. Original, and in very good condition. Also with black leather belt and German buckle to match holster… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
You answered Jims question about the value of 1938, S/42 as
You answered Jim's question about the value of 1938, S/42 as to the relative value of a firearm with matching numbers. Can you please give me a range of values for a 1938, S/42 that does not have matc… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Browning High-Power pistol Tangent Sight - Slotted
I have a Browning High-Power pistol Tangent Sight - Slotted Serial #24104 The Stock-Holster is marked SALTD 1944 Could you give the production date and Value ?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Have a option to buy a Walther P38 AC 40, matching numbers
Have a option to buy a Walther P38 AC 40, matching numbers and clip. Good condition with about 85 to 90 % of original finish, bore looks good. No import stamps, correct proof stamps. What would be a f… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
1. Price for a WWII American Officer side arm by JP Shuer and
1. Price for a WWII American Officer side arm by JP Shuer and Sohn Suhl with extra magazine and holster 2. Price for a Nazi Officer Luger P38 with extra magazine and holster… read more
CIVILWARSHOP
CIVILWARSHOP
Executive Director
I Have a German Luger my dad brought back from the war. On
I Have a German Luger my dad brought back from the war. On the back of the holster is stamped bdq.41 Under that is stamped W8A170. And under that to the left is a "W" The serial number is XXXXX It's a… read more
Jon
Jon