Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
On my American Arms 12 ga. over under. the action releases
On my American Arms 12 ga. over under. the action releases after 2nd shot. is that what they do? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Need value of Ithaca 12 ga. double barrel shotgun that I
need value of Ithaca 12 ga. double barrel shotgun that I inherited … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I am interested in the following shotgun and would like to
Hi, I am interested in the following shotgun and would like to know age … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a 3chamber 12 gauge shot gun Stevens Model 95 I would
I have a 3chamber 12 gauge shot gun Stevens Model 95 I would like yo know it's value. … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Jon, I would like to know the value of two revolvers that
Hi Jon, I would like to know the value of two revolvers that were purchased together: Ruger 44Mag Revolver, serial #87013854, Model Blackhawk, 6.5" barrel, and a Ruger 357 Mag Revolver Serial #5201385… read more
Jon
Jon
I have a single shot Essex shotgun. I have a single shot
I have a single shot Essex shotgun that was my wife's Grandfathers. I'm pretty sure it's a 12 ga. It has a serial number on the bottom (141385). I would like to know if anyone can the me how old it is? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
I have an old single barrel shotgun that belonged to my
I have an old single barrel shotgun that belonged to my great grandfather and the only marking is a serial number of 51208 in back of the trigger guard and inside the forward hand hold No other markin… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have what I thought was a -27, But according to the serial number on the receiver, This
I have what I thought was a B-27, But according to the serial number on the receiver, This Over/ Under is a 1981 citori serial L13PZ03718. however the forearm does not fit the profile of a 1981 citori… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have an old 12 gauge breakover shotgun that belonged to my
I have an old 12 gauge breakover shotgun that belonged to my grandfather. The only markings on it are the stamped serial # ***** the letters BD next to it and the word. *ELECTRO STEEL*CHOKE BORED* on … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 12 ga. o/u bc miroku s/n m37107, purchased in Japan
I have a 12 ga. o/u bc miroku s/n m37107, purchased in Japan in 1967, never fired, mint condition, I have been unable to locate someone who can give me a value, can you help me… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a 1937 Winchester Model 12 20 Guage. Great Condition!
I have a 1937 Winchester Model 12 20 Guage. Great Condition! How rare is it and what is it worth?… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Hi have possession of an old single shot shotgun Brand barrel
Hi have possession of an old single shot shotgun Brand barrel reads Shaco freres made in Belgium , barrel starts off hexagonal then tappers down to round, I can't find any info about gun at all , can … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
I have a 28ga Charles Daly over and under. One of the last
I have a 28ga Charles Daly over and under. One of the last guns forged before the factory was bombed. Its a working gun that my father hunted with for many years. His father gave it to him on his 12 b… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have an old 16 ga single shot shotgun. It resembles an Iver
I have an old 16 ga single shot shotgun. It resembles an Iver Johnson 410 that I also have. All I can see on the side of the breech is made in Chicago. Any idea what it can be?… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
old iver Johnson 15 g.shotgun,is it worth anithing? also mosberg
old iver Johnson 15 g.shotgun,is it worth anithing? also mosberg model 190 about 50+ years old.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have an H&R pistol grip .410 shotgun??? Cannot find any
I have an H&R pistol grip .410 shotgun??? Cannot find any info on web regarding value, etc.… read more
Jon
Jon
I need appraisals on shotguns and rifles....7 total....all
I need appraisals on shotguns and rifles....7 total....all brand new and never shot. I want to know what a dealer would pay outright or trade. Can anyone help me with this… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a "Dunlap Special" single shot shotgun that I am Curi
I have a "Dunlap Special" single shot shotgun that I am Curious about. Value would be good but i am more interested in the manufacture date and location. The serial number is #27655. I know it was mad… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave