Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

I have an m1914 made about 1945 in Norway. I am trying to…

Customer Question
I have an m1914...

I have an m1914 made about 1945 in Norway. I am trying to find the value and history. Where can I find this information?

Expert's Assistant: The Gunsmith will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best.

What information do you need?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Gunsmith should be aware of?

The weapon is an m1914, serial number 31490 and has 1945 stamped on the slide.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals
11/30/2017
Firearms Expert: ProShooter, Firearms Instructor replied 7 months ago
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'm the firearms expert here at Just Answer. Please give me a moment to review your question/issue. I will reply back shortly.

Who is the manufacturer?

Do you still need help with this?

Can you tell me who the manufacturer of your gun is?