Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
Just was wondering what my Winchester 45/70 octogan barrel
just was wondering what my Winchester 45/70 octogan barrel 1864 Serial # 30320 was worth … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
What is the value of an 1886 winchester rifle, What is the
What is the approximate value of a 33 cal Winchester rifle, takedown model SN 145072 in excellent condition … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I am needing the approximate value of the firearms listed
I am needing the approximate value of the firearms listed below. My husband passed away and the lawyer needs this information. I am hoping you can help me because I can't find anything on the internet… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a friend that reasons has a list of her fathers guns
I have a friend that for estate reasons has a list of her fathers guns she would like to know the general value of. I do not have pictures. But I thought I would seek your help if you can? Hi Standard… read more
Jon
Jon
We have in our possession a Winchester model 1886. Lever action
We have in our possession a Winchester model 1886. Lever action rifle. Patten 1893. Is it possible for you to give us an idea of what it is worth. Is it worth more as is, or, leave it as it is? This i… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Winchester rifle 1886 serial number is ***** made in 1895 fair
winchester rifle 1886 serial number is ***** made in 1895 fair condition what is the value if I put it up for sale… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
I have a nice Winchester 1886 with serial # ***** and
I have a nice Winchester 1886 with serial # ***** and a letter from Cody museum. This rifle is a sporting/government rifle (.45/70/405). Did the Texas Rangers use this model rifle and would you know h… read more
I just won a 1866 winchser riffle at a auction serial number
I just won a 1866 winchser riffle at a auction serial number 135870A it is in a 95 condition just wondering how much it is worth… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have Winchester 1886 model repeating rifle my dad left me
I have Winchester 1886 model repeating rifle my dad left me serial #140459. What's its worth good condition… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
My grandfathers rifle is Winchester 1886 45/70 Serial number
My grandfathers rifle is Winchester 1886 45/70 Serial number 30327 in good shape. What would be the value?… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a model 73 Winchester in a 44 cal. with a serial #96369A
I have a model 73 Winchester in a 44 cal. with a serial #96369A and a grade rating about 50% what would you estimate the value of it today. I also have a model 86 Winchester in a 45-70 cal. with a ser… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
An 1886 Winchester serial no.626 45/70 , 26"oct barrel , full
An 1886 Winchester serial no.626 45/70 , 26"oct barrel , full length mag tube , pistol grip , fancy checkering , crescent buttplate. Any idea what it is worth?… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
I have a Winchester 1886 in 45-70. It was made in 1895 as
I have a Winchester 1886 in 45-70. It was made in 1895 as a 38/70, octagon barrel, takedown. It was received in the warehouse in 1895 where it stayed until 1907. At that time "Russ" made changes to th… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
1886 Winchester Takedown 45/70 Reproduction by Miroku built
1886 Winchester Takedown 45/70 Reproduction by Miroku built in 1999. My question is whether my rifle built in 1999 is worth anymore or less than the rifles below? WINCHESTER : RIFLES: LEVER ACTION - P… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
I have a friend that wants me to make an offer on his rifle,
I have a friend that wants me to make an offer on his rifle, Data on gun is Winchester repeating arms, new haven conn usa , 1886 sn 49605 , Pat oct 14th 1884.. jan 20th 1885 rifle is brown patina, not… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
first, thanks for answering my onslaught of questions! I
first, thanks for answering my onslaught of questions! I inherited an 1886 Winchester,45-70, from father-in-law. Serial number 139xxx makes it a 1906, with 24 or 25 inch octagon barrel, holds 17 round… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I own a Winchester Model 1886, 33 wWCF with a nickel steel
I own a Winchester Model 1886, 33 wWCF with a nickel steel barrel. The serial # XXXXX XXXXX The gun has not been fired in at least 40 years. The gun belonged to my grad=ndfather and passed down to me.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
i have a winchester repeating rifle winchester model 1886 sporting
i have a winchester repeating rifle winchester model 1886 sporting rifle according to the serial # XXXXX manufactured during 1889. can you give me an approximate worth.… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith