Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

I have an old pistol flint lock mid 1700s I can’t seem to…

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old pistol flint lock mid 1700s I can’t seem to find anyone that can help me identify it because there’s no name but there is a marking of two deer antlers on the barrel I believe that’s the trade mark on the side of the pistol there is a dove sitting on a branch that’s all I can see on it

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Not right off hand I do have pics of it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/22/2017
Firearms Expert: meyerbuys, Other replied 7 months ago
meyerbuys
meyerbuys, Other
This is Wayne I am a verified expert in antiques and I can help you with this.
Could you post photos of your pistol an the marks.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
Thanks,
Let me know if u get the pics
B2563CD8-8B5D-40E7-8ADB...jpegB2563C...jpeg7FAB2769-7A13-47E9-9012...jpeg7FAB27...jpeg2031A64B-A769-4299-BDDE...jpeg2031A6...jpeg020C5F3F-C899-4514-A246...jpeg020C5F...jpeg
Thanks doing research