Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a old shotgun that I have been told was made before
I have a old shotgun that I have been told was made before 1776. It has a lot of sterling sliver inlaid in the wood. It has two names engraved on it, Bordeaux on one side and Reverau on the other. I have assumed it is French. It has 3 silver stamps that I am trying to get help identifying to see if it was made in France or here in the US. Can you help? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Gosher lock on a. Rifle with no other markings. Just doing
josh gosher lock on a Ky. Long Rifle with no other markings. Just doing some research. Always assumed it was a reproduction but maybe it's an authentic rifle... … read more
Jon
Jon
I have a percussion muzzle loading rifle,i think the name on
I have a percussion muzzle loading rifle,i think the name on the side plate says "Henry Barker" the next line says "Warranted". It has an octagon barrel, I have been told it has a "swamped"barrel, I a… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I HAVE blackpowder pistol marked D.Nto I. a. 120. Stamped in
i HAVE blackpowder pistol marked D.Nto I. a. 120. Stamped in the wood is S.R.26. Can you identify? thanks … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Trying to date an old Goulcher black powder rifle. No barrel
Trying to date an old George Goulcher black powder rifle. No barrel markings. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Queen Anne flintlock pistol, the name on the breech
I have a Queen Anne flintlock pistol, the name on the breech is In. Hirst, I believe is was built by Clemmes of London. I would like to find a guide that would tell what markings on the breech mean? T… read more
Jon
Jon
Antique English pistol - Flint lock, Ketline&C on sidelock,
Antique English pistol - Flint lock, Ketline&C on sidelock, brass barrel, excellent condition… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have 3 old pistols that I can't seem to find online, one
I have 3 old pistols that I can't seem to find online, one is single shot single load with a 7" in barrel, the second is a 6 shooter, the hinge is up just in front of the magazine, and the third is a … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Charlin sxs with Model #10418 The blueing is about
I have a Charlin sxs with Model #10418 The blueing is about 85% and the metal has no patina, shines like a new silver dollar. Would like to have an idea of worth and year of production, model ect, Has… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
1858 or 59 ***** ***** 14 & 24 bore side by side percussion
1858 or 59 ***** ***** 14 & 24 bore side by side percussion muzzle loader. Top engraved with scroll and ***** *****-76 King Willam Street-London engraved in it. Trigger guard, stock and barrel all num… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a W.W. Greener, believe year is 1902. hammerless double barrel. Proof marks are ele
I have a W.W. Greener, believe year is 1902. hammerless double barrel. Proof marks are elephant and cross axes. it has the side safety on it as well. 31" damascus barrels with engraving on receiver. b… read more
I have a Charles Daly double barrel shotgun with crossed pistol
I have a Charles Daly double barrel shotgun with crossed pistol and a crown stamped on the barrel. the serial number is XXXXX The rib on top of the barrel says Charles Daly Fine Damacus Barrels. there… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have an 1826 .58-caliber musket rifle. The markings I have
I have an 1826 .58-caliber musket rifle. The markings I have found on the rifle are as follows: 267 11.L:W:R:10.C: Also on the gun are the letters Niifor 1826. Do any of these markings have any signif… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
A general ballpark estimate on a French Revolution Era rifle......not
A general ballpark estimate on a French Revolution Era rifle......not sure if you call it a flint lock or musket ......hammer works and also has an accompanying bayonet ?… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
my father left a rifle in the family after he passed. can
my father left a rifle in the family after he passed. can you help me identify by markings?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a small flint lock pistol mounted to the side of a bayonet.
I have a small flint lock pistol mounted to the side of a bayonet. The handle is a deep redish wood with a dogs head carved at the end. The blade is approximetly 18" long with etchings of what looks l… read more
Jon
Jon
I have a 12" flintlock pistol (6" barrel), the only writing
I have a 12" flintlock pistol (6" barrel), the only writing on the pistol is on the right side of the barrel 135930. The wood is tan in color and the right side has a plate with cork screw (?) engravi… read more
Jon
Jon
springfield bouble barrel 12 ga shotgun, patent 4/2/1915 s/n1
springfield bouble barrel 12 ga shotgun, patent 4/2/1915 s/n1 76890 reportedly first purchased mid 1920's, a few firings,i purchased in 1962,been a wall hanger since . Very good condition.… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith