Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a Enfield 30-06 rifle. I cannot find anything about
I have a Lee Enfield 30-06 rifle. I cannot find anything about it. I have headspace problem. I have to get my rounds made by a gunsmith to be able to fire it. Why?? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
My father is liquidating his firearm collection. He has a
My father is liquidating his firearm collection. He has a couple of Pachmayr rifles. One is a Mauser 300 H&H Magnum with 3X9 Leopold scope donated to Wetlands for Iowa SN#B2272 … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Springfield Armory (in .30-06, made by Remington)
I have a Springfield Armory (in .30-06, made by Remington) Model 1903-A3 that belonged to my brother who passed away some time ago. I was going to get some work done on it but my brother could never d… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a V in the .270 win. It has the 9 lug bolt. From what
I have a Mark V in the .270 win. It has the 9 lug bolt. From what I have read it was a late Sauer early Howa made and is sort of rare and a collectable. I am wondering what the value might be. The ser… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
My father in law has two rifles that he wants to sell:
my father in law has two rifles that he wants to sell: … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a model of 1917 remington 350 mag bolt action with
I have a model of 1917 remington 350 mag bolt action with scope laminated and customized stock nice condition bluing has a little wear on it what can you tell me about it . please … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Browning 22 LR S.A.Herstal Begique S/N 116736 and
I have a Browning 22 LR S.A.Herstal Begique S/N 116736 and can't locate any info … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I am needing the approximate value of the firearms listed
I am needing the approximate value of the firearms listed below. My husband passed away and the lawyer needs this information. I am hoping you can help me because I can't find anything on the internet… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I was looking on two Winchester model 70s built in 1954. One
Customer: My name is Rodger ***** ***** and i was looking for information on two Winchester model 70s built in 1954. One ins 30-06 and one in 220 Swift … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a US Springfield Armory, Model 1903, #400342 rifle that
I have a US Springfield Armory, Model 1903, #400342 rifle that has been in my family for a very long time. I am interested to know it's value. It is in excellent condition with all the parts in workin… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Just trying to get a solid trade value three 1903 rifles.
Just trying to get a solid trade value three 1903 rifles. First is a Springfield Armory 1903, serial 1494xxx. Barrel is marked SA 9-44. NRA Good, 70% finish, no cartouches on stock. Second is Remingto… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Value of the following: Springfield colt - .45 model 1911-a-1 Smith
Value of the following: Springfield colt - .45 model 1911-a-1 Smith & Wesson .455 cal, 1908 patent RUger Old Army, .44perc Manufacture D'Armes De Boyonne (MAB), model D, .32 cal Steyr model 1911, 9 mm… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a 30-06 bolt actionRifle used during the end of the
I have a 30-06 bolt actionRifle used during the end of the first world war and the beginning of the second world war. It is original and the strap is in almost like new condition. The serial # ***** *… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
i HAVE A 1952 D'ARMES de GUERRE , HERSTAL-BELGIOUE IN VERY
i HAVE A 1952 D'ARMES de GUERRE , HERSTAL-BELGIOUE IN VERY GOOD SHAPE IT HAS A CROWN ON IT IT IS A 30 06 WITH WHAT APPERS TO BE A ODD SITE ABOUT THE SIZE OF A NICKEL WITH A VERY TINY HOLE TO SEE THROU… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
my father left a rifle in the family after he passed. can
my father left a rifle in the family after he passed. can you help me identify by markings?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have an old WW2 browning pistol brought back by my grandfather
I have an old WW2 browning pistol brought back by my grandfather from the war. The story is he took it from a fallen German. It is a browning M1922 from what I have previously researched. It is in goo… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have three guns that I would like to get an approximate value
I have three guns that I would like to get an approximate value on. 1. Winchester Model 1895 30-06 serial # XXXXX Good condition 2. Model 1898 Springfield Armory 30/40 Craig Fair condition 3. Winchest… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have 4 more guns to be valued....along with the retail value,
I have 4 more guns to be valued....along with the retail value, could you also give me the wholesale value on all of them?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave