Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a Colt Bisley in 38WCF, only 412 built in .38WCF, mfg
I have a Colt Bisley in 38WCF, only 412 built in .38WCF, mfg in 1900. … read more
Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Antique Appraiser
College
Pearl CAN YOU TELL ME HOW MUCH THIS PISTOL IS WORST AS OF
HELLO ***** IS***** CAN YOU TELL ME HOW MUCH THIS PISTOL IS WORST AS OF TODAY MOD TEX 22 CAL L.R FIE tX1661 … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
What is the value of an 1886 winchester rifle, What is the
What is the approximate value of a 33 cal Winchester rifle, takedown model SN 145072 in excellent condition … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have 2 pistols that were my great grandfathers - just want
I have 2 pistols that were my great grandfathers - just want some information on them - one is a Savage 32 cal. pattened 1905 and the other is a S&W #73292 … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I own a Ruger P94 .40 pistol. It has had a MAXIMUM OF 200
I own a Ruger P94 .40 pistol. It has had a MAXIMUM OF 200 ROUNDS fired through it. On a 1 to 10 scale it is a 9.90. It comes with three standard magazines. NO scratches. NO rubs. NO mars. I just didn'… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
What is the value of a slightly used Glock subcompact 9mm in
What is the value of a slightly used Glock subcompact 9mm in excellent condition with 2 mags? It was purchased new in 2003. Thanks!… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Glock 21/ .45 cal. Like new condition. Case and
I have a Glock 21/ .45 cal. Like new condition. Case and magazines. I want to sell it but don't know what to ask. Can you help? Please advise.… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
IBOUGHT A DAKOTA 44/40 SINGLE ACTION REVOLVER-ON TOP OF BARREL
IBOUGHT A DAKOTA 44/40 SINGLE ACTION REVOLVER-ON TOP OF BARREL IT SAYS JAGER ITALY MOD 1873. WAS MADE FOR EMF-CO-CA cat 1450 on side of barrel under barrel just above trigger is stamped 64340. this gu… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Winchester rifle 1886 serial number is ***** made in 1895 fair
winchester rifle 1886 serial number is ***** made in 1895 fair condition what is the value if I put it up for sale… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I would like the value of several handguns: Colt 45 Mod 1927
I would like the value of several handguns: Colt 45 Mod 1927 ( Evercito Argentino) Colt 45 Mod 1911-e7 ( Caliver 45 BL) - Army Smith & Wesson 38 spl Smith & Wesson 9 MM Model 59… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have 2 handguns want to determine value. 1. Smith and Wesson
I have 2 handguns want to determine value. 1. Smith and Wesson ".38 S&W SEL" on right side of barrel. Serial on bottom of grip is J888828 . 2. P. Beretta .25 Model 950BS-.25Cal. Serial BT19731V. Both … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have my grandfathers Winchester Model 21 12 gauge with 2
I have my grandfathers Winchester Model 21 12 gauge with 2 sets of barrels. I also have a copy of the final inspection report on the gun. Its a model G2100B made in 1936 shotgun # ***** Do you have an… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
hello, I have a smith and Wesson revolver serial # *****
hello, I have a smith and Wesson revolver serial # ***** it is stainless steel and has CHP stamped above the trigger guard on the left side. I would like to sell or trade for a semi auto and would lik… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a R.I.A Cal 5.62 MOD XM15 Sn 6825 SGW OLY W.A. USA I
I have a R.I.A Cal 5.62 MOD XM15 Sn 6825 SGW OLY W.A. USA I am looking for the value of it. I bought it used in 1983.. Shot about 1000 rounds through it.… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Smith & Wesson .38 Special Serial # XXXXX Nice with a couple
Smith & Wesson .38 Special Serial # XXXXX Nice with a couple dings...Need year manufactured and wholesale/retail value?… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a 1873 Springfield 50 cal. trapdoor rifle with US model
I have a 1873 Springfield 50 cal. trapdoor rifle with US model # XXXXX It looks like there is a stamp on the stock SPFd 1888 or 1883 and US stamp on butt of rifle. Excellant condition… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a remington model 40X in a 22-250 that is stainless.
I have a remington model 40X in a 22-250 that is stainless. it's serial # XXXXX XXXXX I'm told that they did not make very many of this model in stainless steel. Do you have an idaea on the value of t… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a 30 Caliber carbine, stamped on the reciever "Universal,
I have a 30 Caliber carbine, stamped on the reciever "Universal, Hilea Fla., Cal 30 M1, Pat. 3882.768. Is this an ex military weapon, if so how old, and do you have an idea of its value? It has 16" ba… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies