Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

I would like the price on my kemen extra gold two barrel set…

Customer Question
I would like the...

I would like the price on my kemen extra gold two barrel set with extra triggers?

Expert's Assistant: How can the Gunsmith help you with your firearm? Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best.

I have a kemen extra gold that I had made for me ,two barrel set with extra triggers . I had the engraving duplicate the top perazzi .

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals
11/17/2017
Firearms Expert: Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree replied 8 months ago
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree

Thank you for using Just Answer! My name is***** am reviewing your question and will provide an answer or a request for more information shortly.

1. So you have an extra set of barrels for the Kemen?

2. What gauge(s) is the gun and any extra barrels?

3. Is the engraving scroll or does it show game scenes?

12 gauge and 20 gauge barrels the engraving is game scenes in gold. on side plates and triggers

OK - writing an appraisal right now.

Below is the appraisal for the Kemen Extra Gold shotgun only. Kemen has not shipped parts into the U.S. for a little while now, so I can find now recent pricing for the extra set of barrels or trigger. That said, on high-end guns like you have, the extra barrels are typically around 50% of the price of a complete gun. So, for example, if you gun is in 98% condition, the value should be around $28,875 with the extra barrel.

November 17, 2017

Thank you for your interest in our Firearms Appraisal service. The information you provided was used to properly identify the information below. Here is the information you requested about your Firearm firearm taken from www.bluebookofgunvalues.com

Manufacturer/Trademark – Kemen

Model/configuration – Model KM-4 Extra Gold B over/under shotgun, 12 ga., with misc. inch bbl., and blue finish.

Additional Information – 12 or 20 ga., engraved sideplate action with multiple gold inlays, select wood. Limited importation.

Value Range - includes premium for "B" model - (based on percentage of original finish on the gun and in working order):

100% - $23,750
98% - $19,250
95% - $16,000
90% - $13,000
80% - $10,950
70% - $9,750
60% - $8,500

I trust that this information will be of interest. If you have further questions, or require assistance in the future, please feel free to contact me via pearl.com’s question service.

For other firearms related information, please visit www.bluebookofgunvalues.com

Sincerely,

Philip

This Firearm appraisal is a value estimate on the appraised firearm for the date of the appraisal. The value quoted is a real world market value (also known as a private party value) and is the amount you should expect to pay for the firearm. This is not an appraisal for retail or wholesale purposes.

The information and values in this appraisal are compiled from a variety of sources including the current editions of the Blue Book of Gun Values , my internal reference library, my network of Firearms experts across the United States, firearms auctions, and through various online sites.

The values in this appraisal are based on recent sales of comparable and similar firearms taking into account the rarity, desirability, and overall original condition of the firearm. In the case that a comparable sale is not readily available, the value is based on a projected amount that the firearm would be expected to sell for.

All information compiled in this firearm evaluation using the Blue Book of Gun Values online database and Photo Percentage Grading System is copyrighted 2017 by Blue Book Publications, Inc. and may not be used for any other purpose without written permission from the publisher. Any unauthorized usage of the Photo Percentage Grading System for the evaluation of firearms values and color photo percentage breakdown is also expressly forbidden by the publisher.

If you have no more questions on that Kemen. you can close out the question by rating my answer with the button provided - thanks!

Philip