Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a Ruger Bearcat, serial number P967. It has the brass
I have a Ruger Bearcat, serial number P967. It has the brass plated trigger guard. All numbers are matching. No box or paper work. Some of the bluing is worn, and there are small chips and scratches o… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a savage 12 gauge side by side what is worth. It is a
Hi I have a savage 12 gauge side by side what is worth … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Ruger super Blackhawk 44 mag value 2.5x bushnell phantom
ruger super Blackhawk 44 mag value 2.5x bushnell phantom scope … read more
Jon
Jon
I need value on a number of guns I inherited and want to
I need value on a number of guns I inherited and want to sell … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
What is my 243 m77 ruger worth. Whats it worth 243 ruger
what is my 243 m77 ruger worth JA: The Gunsmith will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best. Customer: whats it worth 243 ruger m-77 # 77-33297 JA: Is the… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
What is the value of a very clean Sturm Ruger .22 cal
What is the value of a very clean Sturm Ruger .22 cal semi-automatic pistol, with very cool simulated pearl handle grips... with the look of the original German Luger? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Our widow friend asked me to get the values of several hand
Our widow friend asked me to get the values of several hand guns her husband left one is a ruger 22lr semi auto 4.5inch baarrel serial number#104601 in really good condition there are others … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Id like to sell my Ruger M77 Hawkeye in 250/3000 Savage caliber,
I'd like to sell my Ruger M77 Hawkeye in 250/3000 Savage caliber, Bicentenial edition. What is it worth in very good condition.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have an unfired Ruger .357 magnum stainless revolver, Model
I have an unfired Ruger .357 magnum stainless revolver, Model GP 100 or GR100. The engraving makes it difficult to tell. It has a black, walnut enhanced grip. The serial number is XXXXX I wish to know… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Trying to figure out what price to sell the following models
Trying to figure out what price to sell the following models of guns for. They are in excellent condition! Ruger .41 Magnum New Model BlackHawk with thick wood rounded handle. Serial # XXXXX Ruger Air… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a 41mag Ruger. It says "New Model Blackhawk" on it.
I have a 41mag Ruger. It says "New Model Blackhawk" on it. But it has the Bisley grips and a 7 1/2 in barrel. I can't find it in any book. Have you heard of it?… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a ruger super blackhawk 44 magnum serial number 81-74319
I have a ruger super blackhawk 44 magnum serial number 81-74319 what year was it made?it also states made in the 200th year of the American liberty stamped on the top of the barrel.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Hello, I have a: Ruger Mini 30 with a "Limited Edition Green
Hello, I have a: Ruger Mini 30 with a "Limited Edition Green & Gray Laminated Wood-Stock" which was purchased New in 1990. It has never been fired since I purchased it, it is in "Factory Mint Conditio… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Hi: I have a question on a old Ruger Blackhawk 357 three screw
Hi: I have a question on a old Ruger Blackhawk 357 three screw flat top revolver serial no.35788.This revolver has been in my safe for quite a few years, I actually forgot I had it until last week. Th… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Not firearms exactly, but I have three posters from Ruger.
Not firearms exactly, but I have three posters from Ruger. Not just any posters; but signed by the man himself, Mr. William Ruger. I got them at the Dallas SHOT show back in the early 80's, possibly 1… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Value of a 1987 Ruger 22 convertible, single six revolver.
Value of a 1987 Ruger 22 convertible, single six revolver. Is in very good shape - doubt if it was ever used.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Ruger mini 14 SS Ranch Rifle with a Bushnell Sportsman
I have a Ruger mini 14 SS Ranch Rifle with a Bushnell Sportsman 3.5-10 scope.I purchased it new in the 80's and have never fired it.It is in as good as new condition. I would like to know what a fair … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I HAVE A RUGER HANDGUN 1973-BLACKPOWDER SINGLE 6 44 CAL (THE
I HAVE A RUGER HANDGUN 1973-BLACKPOWDER SINGLE 6 44 CAL (THE BOOK SAYS IT CAME WITH TWO CYLINDERS BUT THERE IS ONLY ONE-THE 22 CYLINDER IS NOT WITH THE GUN. I DON'T KNOW IF THEY (FAMILY) PURCHASED IT … read more
Jon
Jon