Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
What would be the value range for a 1949 field grhade LC 12
What would be the value range for a 1949 field grhade LC Smith 12 gauge in excellent condition? … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
L.C. 12 gauge SxS Field grade Feather Weight SN S22507,
L.C. Smith 12 gauge SxS Field grade Feather Weight SN S22507, Armor Steel barrels with the NP stampings. Looking for date of birth and any other info, Thanks. … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Can you give me an idea of the value of my Fox Sterlingworth
Can you give me an idea of the value of my Fox Sterlingworth 20 gauge SxS s/n 255116? The gun is in good shape; almost all of the barrel bluing is good and it locks up well. No rust. It has not been r… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 12ga sxs damascus hammer ghe in very good condition
I have a parker 12ga sxs damascus hammer ghe in very good condition and am having a hard time placing a value on it, … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
How old is my model 1900 Remington Arms Co. Double Barrel Shotgun?
How old is my model 1900 Remington Arms Co. Double Barrel Shotgun? It has a 30" barrel with serial numbers Q393145. It is also stamped with letters "KD1" on the bottom of the barrel.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Crescent Fire Arms Co, Norwalk, Conn USA, Peerless
I have a Crescent Fire Arms Co, Norwalk, Conn USA, Peerless Model Serial Number 297118. I know it is not worth anything, but I really need a date of manufacturing or a block of time with in 5 years et… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a few guns my mother is looking to get pricing on that
I have a few guns my mother is looking to get pricing on that were my father's and I don't know much about pricing. Here is one - Fox Sterlingworth 16 Gauge - #356360. Other's - Fox Sterlingworth 20 G… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a Remington 12 gage shot gun serial # ***** and I wanted
I have a Remington 12 gage shot gun serial # ***** and I wanted to know when it was manufactured. It origrinaly belonged to my great great grandfather and I am 90 years old Thanks for your help. Harry… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have an Ithaca 12 gauge SxS serial no. 341467 in working
I have an Ithaca 12 gauge SxS serial no. 341467 in working order and very good condition. Can you give me the year of manufacture and approx value. The barrel length is 28 inches.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Could you give me some idea of value and collector/user interest
Could you give me some idea of value and collector/user interest in an Ithaca 12 ga double 30" barrel shotgun, serial # XXXXX? The finish is in good shape and the gun is complete and operational.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I inherited a sterlingworth double barrel shotgun in excellent
I inherited a sterlingworth double barrel shotgun in excellent condition. After doing some research I took it apart and on the interior of the shell receiver it is stamped 1906. I may be interested in… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Would like to know more about grand-dads A.H.Fox double-gun.
Would like to know more about grand-dad's A.H.Fox double-gun. Barrel stampings say; Krupp Fluid Steel made by A.H.Fox Gun Co., Phila, PA. Stampings at Breech, Forend and receiver say; 446 A. Mentions … read more
I have an itacha 12ga. shotgun field grade manufactured in
I have an itacha 12ga. shotgun field grade manufactured in 1929. I've been told it have a double locking system. Can I find the value on this. I've been told the gun is 90% condition… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Sterlingworth double barrel shotgun serial # XXXXX
I have a Sterlingworth double barrel shotgun serial # XXXXX It was my Stepfathers gun and he said his Grand Father used it in the Civil War. What I can find is it was made in 1910-1913 it looks like a… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
i have a A.H. FOX double barrel sterlings worth made in 1921
i have a A.H. FOX double barrel sterlings worth made in 1921 to 1922 only 21000 made model#201708 and i would like to know how much its worth.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
looking for the vaue of a l c smith speciaity grad double
looking for the vaue of a l c smith speciaity grad double trigger 30 inch barrell at 80 to 85% and an a h fox 1911 at 80 to 85%… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a US Govt 1911 .45 that was manufactured by Union Switch
I have a US Govt 1911 .45 that was manufactured by Union Switch and Signal. From all the research that I have done, this pistol appears to be entirely correct with no arsenal rework. The pistol is in … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
was $500 a good price? Actually worth? can I restore Bluing?
I just purchased a Winchester model 1912 12ga for $500. serial numbers are 200855 and 224366. I was just wondering if I got a decent deal and if I were to restore the bluing would that just kill the v… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave