Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I am attempting to determine the value of my LCSmith side by
I am attempting to determine the value of my LCSmith side by side, 28 inch barrel in 20 ga. Maybe determine the age as well. … read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
This is my 1907 A Chamness gun. It has a plate on it that
This is my 1907 A Chamness gun. It has a plate on it that says Clinton Chamness, who was a gunsmith before the Civil War and after many years in the grocery business.… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a semi auto 12 gauge that I can't identify. It's
Hi. I have a semi auto 12 gauge that I can't identify. It's almost identical to a Franchi 48 both in looks and operation but with alot of minor differences. It's stamped "OU SANNA" on the left side ce… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
My father passed away, leaving my grandfather's SXS, which I
My father passed away, leaving my grandfather's Parker SXS, which I remember my dad hunting with regularly for many years. The serial number is ***** which I think means it was made in 1930. I think i… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Second opinion] Im looking to buy a Antonio Zoli cal 20/70
second opinion] Hi.Im looking to buy a Antonio Zoli cal 20/70 for my wife. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a single shot lever action that only shoots 22
I have a single shot lever action that only shoots 22 shorts. The stock end half of the barrel is Octagon and it has Pat. Apr. 1794. I was wondering if you could provide some information on this old g… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Wayne, I have my grandfather's German Imperial Luger Pistol
Wayne, I have my grandfather's German Imperial Luger Pistol the serial number on it is 4157. It has all original parts. can you tell me how old, about what year it was made and the approximate value?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Crescent Fire Arms Co, Norwalk, Conn USA, Peerless
I have a Crescent Fire Arms Co, Norwalk, Conn USA, Peerless Model Serial Number 297118. I know it is not worth anything, but I really need a date of manufacturing or a block of time with in 5 years et… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
1858 or 59 ***** ***** 14 & 24 bore side by side percussion
1858 or 59 ***** ***** 14 & 24 bore side by side percussion muzzle loader. Top engraved with scroll and ***** *****-76 King Willam Street-London engraved in it. Trigger guard, stock and barrel all num… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Philip, I guess I dont know where to take the measurements
Philip, I guess I don't know where to take the measurements from on the barrel. Regardless, you got the right rifle identified. Okay, here's the next one. A Remington 22 short or long rifle. Made at t… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Remington 12 gage shot gun serial # ***** and I wanted
I have a Remington 12 gage shot gun serial # ***** and I wanted to know when it was manufactured. It origrinaly belonged to my great great grandfather and I am 90 years old Thanks for your help. Harry… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Hi, I have a Damascus steel hammer shotgun side by side. The
Hi, I have a Damascus steel hammer shotgun side by side. The labeling says it is a Colley & Co. London it was used by my wife's great grandfather in the late 1800's it has Birmingham proof marks on it… read more
1GunGuru
1GunGuru
I have an old single shot shotgun with no markings, looks like
I have an old single shot shotgun with no markings, looks like 12 gauge with a swing away breach block. Side 2 position hammer strikes an angled firing pin through the breach block. One piece butt and… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Hello. I am trying to obtain information about my great grandfathers
Hello. I am trying to obtain information about my great grandfather's shotgun - a Charles Boswell of 126 The Strand, London (engraved on stock). It is in good condition and my grandfather used it unti… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I was given an old gun by my father. It is engraves "ZULU"
I was given an old gun by my father. It is engraves "ZULU" on the barrel. Other markings include a D within a circle on the barrel, a D within a circle on the top of where one would open to put in a b… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
dear sir I have A 1918 L.c.smith trap grade 12G side by side
dear sir I have A 1918 L.c.smith trap grade 12G side by side full on full serial no. 360273R hunter arms co. mfrs fulton ny double trigger on the side of the gun we have engravings of two fesants or q… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have my Grand Father Over-under 12 Ga. Browning sir.# XXXXX
I have my Grand Father Over-under 12 Ga. Browning sir.# XXXXX in great condition to good. What Price range am i looking at. Also I have his Baker Single Shot 12 Ga. Sir.# XXXXX same question.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Jean Van Maele -- Maker to the King of Serbia 16 gauge
I have a Jean Van Maele -- Maker to the King of Serbia 16 gauge side by side double barrel with hammers and 2 triggers. I cant find a picture or very much info at all on the internet do you have any i… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director