Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

I have Wesley Richards single shot rifle in 32/40 caliber it…

Customer Question
I have Wesley Richards...

I have Wesley Richards single shot rifle in 32/40 caliber it belonged to my late father and has been with us since the 1940's. Could you let me have an approximate value on this rifle. It is in very good condition. Regards ***** *****

Expert's Assistant: The Firearms Appraiser will get you a firearm appraisal. Is there anything else important you think the Firearms Appraiser should know?

No this is all the information I have at the moment!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals
9/22/2017
Firearms Expert: Jon, Consultant replied 8 months ago
Jon
Jon, Consultant

My name is Jon. I will do my best to help. Do you have any pictures of your rifle? I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

Jon

Tom
Tom
Tom, Associate Degree