Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
US Revolver Serial # A273 23 How old is it and what caliber?
US Revolver Serial # A273 23 How old is it and what caliber? … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Glad to have a chance to learn more of a family antique J.
good evening. Glad to have a chance to learn more of a family antique J. Stevens model 40 .25 caliber single shot. 12.5” barrel ( also a 3” long breach ) nickel plate frame and butt with nickel plated… read more
Jon
Jon
To all, and am seeking info on an Old Marlin Rifle To be
Hello To all,I am Jim and am seeking info on an Old Marlin Rifle To be exact it is a Marlin,Mod.1894,caliber44-40, Serial # would put itmanf. about 1910, Octogon Barrel,and a special ordered 30 " Barr… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Value of a .32 caliber rim and center fire rifle believed to
value of a .32 caliber rim and center fire rifle believed to have been manufactured in the 1870's octagon barrel single shot … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Marlin pump action 22 rifle. It has an octagonal
I have a Marlin pump action 22 rifle. It has an octagonal barrel, and the inscription on the barrel says, in part, there is an arrow pointed toward the tip of the barrel, and another toward the stock.… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have an old German made rifle that no one locally can
I have an old German made rifle that no one locally can identify or price … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Need information on Remington 22 Cal rifle, improved model
Need information on Remington 22 Cal rifle, improved model 6, 1930 s/n474175. It is in good condition and I would like to know more about it including sale price and estimated value now.… read more
alfordap
alfordap
CEO/Film Consultant
I have a rifle that has the name Springfield J Stevens Arms
I have a rifle that has the name Springfield J Stevens Arms model 872 on it. Where would I search for a price?… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Springfield 30.06 WWl rifle with original sites, bayonnett
I have a Springfield 30.06 WWl rifle with original sites, bayonnett and canvas. It is in good condition. I also have a Crack Shot-26, single shot 22 rifle that my Dad gave me when I was 11 or 12, in 1… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
What is the value of:Japanese Rifle, bolt actionJapanese
What is the value of: Japanese Rifle, bolt action Japanese bayonet from WWII ? These were my father's and have been sitting in my garage for several years. My father died in 1980.… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I need an approximate value of a .22 caliber Morgan Rifle,
I need an approximate value of a .22 caliber Morgan Rifle, excellent condition, complete with scope, iron sights, and lens caps. My father was a national and international champion sharpshooter and le… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Westley Richards, single shot carbine in caliber 32/40.
I have a Westley Richards, single shot carbine in caliber 32/40. It is also marked 'cordite'. It has been in the family, to my knowledge, since the early 1900s I would like an idea as to what appraisa… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I am wondering if you can give me any information on year of
I am wondering if you can give me any information on year of production and an approx value on a couple of rifles? 1st is a 30/30 model94 WINCHESTER in better than good condition ser#2542181 2nd is si… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Harrington and Richardson Arms 44 caliber single shot
I have a Harrington and Richardson Arms 44 caliber single shot rifle it was manufactured in Worchester Mass. May 14th 1901 it is model # XXXXX It is in good condition. About What is it worth?… read more
Rob C.
Rob C.
I have a Winchester 1894 30-30 rifle serial #1035208 made in
I have a Winchester 1894 30-30 rifle serial #1035208 made in 1928, in excellent condition. Ehat is it worth?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have an antique firearm that says Jos. Kruse Munster ?? I
I have an antique firearm that says Jos. Kruse Munster ?? I think Indiana but not sure. Is this familiar to you?… read more
Jon
Jon
I have a rifle made by Winchester Repeating Arms Co. Pat. 1894.
I have a rifle made by Winchester Repeating Arms Co. Pat. 1894. The serial number is XXXXX My grandfather claimed that there was something unusual or special about the rifle. Would you know anything a… read more
Jon
Jon
What are the values of the following guns?Winchester Model
What are the values of the following guns? Winchester Model 62A Pump Marlin Firearms Model 1893 30/30 Western Field 12 gauge 24 inch slugster Stevens Model 22-410 Standard Toledo 12 gauge single shot… read more
alfordap
alfordap
CEO/Film Consultant