Tom
Tom, Associate Degree
Experience:  Firearms appraiser.
47830436

Value of Winchester 120 12 guage shotgun. Excellent

Customer Question

Value of Winchester 120 12 guage shotgun. Excellent condition only fired only on 2 hunting trips.
JA: The Firearms Appraiser will get you a firearm appraisal. Tell us what else you do know and the Firearms Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Bought brand new 30 years ago and only hunted with it 2 times. It's in great condition, no scratches on barrel or wood.
JA: Is there anything else the Firearms Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: not that I know of.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals
Expert:  Tom replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your interest in our Firearms Appraisal service. The information you provided was used to properly identify the information below. Here is the information you requested about your Firearm taken from www.bluebookofgunvalues.com

Manufacturer/Trademark –Winchester

Model/configuration – 120, 12 gauge, Vent rib barrel and win-chokes

Finish (Assuming original) –blued metal and birch stock

Serial Number – .Not given

Additional Information – entry level gun available in 12, 16 or 20 gauge

Estimated condition based on the Photo Percentage Grading System –Excellent 98% to 100%

Estimated Value Range – Current value should be between $180 and $200

I trust that this information will be of interest. If you have further questions, or require assistance in the future, please feel free to contact me via pearl.com’s question service.

For other firearms related information, please visit www.bluebookofgunvalues.com

The above values are for current private party sales, expect 20% to 25% less for trade in and 20% to 30% more for retail values

I hope this helps you,

Tom