Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals, Ask an Expert

Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

Second opinion] Estimate worth of a gun, Gun is a US

Second opinion] Estimate worth of...
Second opinion] Estimate worth of a gun
JA: The Firearms Appraiser will get you a firearm appraisal. Tell us what else you do know and the Firearms Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Gun is a US Remington Model 03-A3, Serial #(###) ###-####JA: Is there anything else the Firearms Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: In good shape - embedded in it is RA then what looks like a cross inside a circle then a box that has FJA in it.
8/23/2017
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree

Thank you for using Just Answer! My name is***** am reviewing your question and will provide an answer or a request for more information shortly.

August 23, 2017

Thank you for your interest in our Firearms Appraisal service. The information you provided was used to properly identify the information below. Here is the information you requested about your Firearm firearm taken from www.bluebookofgunvalues.com

Manufacturer/Trademark – Remington

Model/configuration – Model 1903-A3 bolt-action rifle, .30-06 cal., with 24 inch bbl., and blue finish.

Serial Number –(###) ###-####mfg. circa December, 1943.

Additional Information – similar to 1903, with production modifications, aperture rear sight, no finger groove in forestock, lower quality finish, stamped floorplate and barrel band. Mfg. WWII by Remington and Smith Corona.

Value Range (based on percentage of original finish on the gun and in working order):

100% - $1,250
98% - $800
95% - $700
90% - $500
80% - $400
70% - $330
60% - $300

I trust that this information will be of interest. If you have further questions, or require assistance in the future, please feel free to contact me via pearl.com’s question service.

For other firearms related information, please visit www.bluebookofgunvalues.com

Sincerely,

Philip

This Firearm appraisal is a value estimate on the appraised firearm for the date of the appraisal. The value quoted is a real world market value (also known as a private party value) and is the amount you should expect to pay for the firearm. This is not an appraisal for retail or wholesale purposes.

The information and values in this appraisal are compiled from a variety of sources including the current editions of the Blue Book of Gun Values , my internal reference library, my network of Firearms experts across the United States, firearms auctions, and through various online sites.

The values in this appraisal are based on recent sales of comparable and similar firearms taking into account the rarity, desirability, and overall original condition of the firearm. In the case that a comparable sale is not readily available, the value is based on a projected amount that the firearm would be expected to sell for.

All information compiled in this firearm evaluation using the Blue Book of Gun Values online database and Photo Percentage Grading System is copyrighted 2017 by Blue Book Publications, Inc. and may not be used for any other purpose without written permission from the publisher. Any unauthorized usage of the Photo Percentage Grading System for the evaluation of firearms values and color photo percentage breakdown is also expressly forbidden by the publisher.

Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree