Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a mauser patrone 22lr has a small 98 action no
I have a mauser patrone 22lr has a small 98 action no grooves in stock heavy barrel was told it was a sniper rifle but has no barrel bands like most military guns sn 16xxx … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Mauser rifle that I inherited from my father's
I have a Mauser rifle that I inherited from my father's estate. I don't know what the model is or the value. It has a stamp on it that says T8057 and an engraved number of W249373. Can you help identi… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Would like to know the value of this (odd/unique) K98 rifle,
Would like to know the value of this (odd/unique) K98 rifle, Gustloff factory(?). Seen only a few examples on the internet, but no one local seems to know; I've even heard it's a fake or a Japanese kn… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
My father is liquidating his firearm collection. He has a
My father is liquidating his firearm collection. He has a couple of Pachmayr rifles. One is a Mauser 300 H&H Magnum with 3X9 Leopold scope donated to Wetlands for Iowa SN#B2272 … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a German Luger taken off POW, in great shape with
I have a German Luger taken off POW, in great shape with holster. What is value? … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a Mauser rife, that I am trying to get a value on. I
I have a Mauser rife, that I am trying to get a value on … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a German mauser rifle my daddy brought back from
I have a German mauser rifle my daddy brought back from WWII. I am missing the bayonet, and the leather shoulder strap. The rear site raises up and down by pressing the buttons on its' side and slidin… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Mauser 3006 sporter that is pre 1913 I believe due to the marks 2.67g GBP / STMG
I have a Mauser 3006 sporter that is pre 1913 I believe due to the marks 2.67g GBP / STMG and wanted to find out more about it. Where it is from, age of gun, who built it, value,etc? eIt is very beaut… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
, I was recently given A Beretta single barrel shot gun from
Hi, I was recently given A Beretta single barrel shot gun from a distant relative and was curious on its value. The information I have on it is :: Marked as P.Beretta Armi Brescia on the butt ... Piet… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I am trying to figure out what kind of Winchester belonged
I am trying to figure out what kind of Winchester belonged to my father when he was alive. The only marking are "Winchester" on the butt of the gun and these letters or numbers?: Either 81357073 or B1… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I need to know the value of a couple old Mauser rifles. They
I need to know the value of a couple old Mauser rifles. They are in fair shape for their age but both are missing the bolts. Not something to shoot, but show I would guess. 1. Spandau 71/84 11mm, 32" … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have 2 Yugo SKS I would like values for (KBI-HBG, PA M59
I have 2 Yugo SKS' I would like values for (KBI-HBG, PA M59 7.62X39): 1. There are 2 serial #'s: C-43840 and 26260. 2. C-48592 They're both a little beat up, but look great and are amazingly reliable.… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a WWII German Luger handgun, in very good condition/and
I have a WWII German Luger handgun, in very good condition/and working with the holster; what would be the approx. appraisal?… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a bolt action Mauser Rifle marked 1942 that was taken
I have a bolt action Mauser Rifle marked 1942 that was taken from German POWs during WWII. I would like to sell it, and I am trying to determine a value for it. Can you help?… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
my father left a rifle in the family after he passed. can
my father left a rifle in the family after he passed. can you help me identify by markings?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
mauser model 98 bnz 41 all parts same number 9524 e marking
mauser model 98 bnz 41 all parts same number 9524 e marking WaA623 German making eagle on rifle… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Jon, I have an 8mm Mauser bolt action model 98 rifle in my
Jon, I have an 8mm Mauser bolt action model 98 rifle in my procession. It has the German iron eagle stamped all over the different components. The serial number is XXXXX was manufactured by EJ Chruich… read more
Jon
Jon
What are the values of the following:Rem.7mm mag. w/4.5-14
What are the values of the following: Rem.7mm mag. w/4.5-14 scope(caps on scope say butler creek) gun has been camo'd & has camo strap shot once Rem.Model 700 338 ultra mag same scope as above Rem.spo… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave