Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a fox Sterlingworth 20 gauge, 28 inch barrel, Savage
I have a fox Sterlingworth 20 gauge, 28 inch barrel, Savage Arm Utica, double bead on barrel. Serial # 264473. Condition Fair. The butt recoil pad has deteriorated. Interested in approx. value and if … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I was given my Father In Law's Shotgun and I am not sure the
I was given my Father In Law's Shotgun and I am not sure the value? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have 2 side by sides...Enders Royal American and Stanley
i have 2 side by sides...Enders Royal American and Stanley arms looking to sell and don't want to give away for less than what there worth … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Would love any information about my Winchester 45-70 Oct.
would love any information about my Winchester 45-70 Pat Oct. 14,1884 serial no. 112335 with date Jan 20, 1885 … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Value of 1894 30-30 lever action Winchester, barrel, made in
value of 1894 30-30 lever action Winchester, long barrel, made in 1895, in good condition, no marks, fired very little … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
My father left me a model 90 22 LR. The gun is in excellent
Hi, my father left me a model 90 22 LR. The gun is in excellent cond. wood is exceptional. All the lettering is sharp. Mostly brown, not much bluing left, but has absolutely no dings or pitting. The r… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a old shotgun that I have been told was made before
I have a old shotgun that I have been told was made before 1776. It has a lot of sterling sliver inlaid in the wood. It has two names engraved on it, Bordeaux on one side and Reverau on the other. I have assumed it is French. It has 3 silver stamps that I am trying to get help identifying to see if it was made in France or here in the US. Can you help? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a 1857 civil war musket with a flint lock. It is in
I have a 1857 civil war musket with a flint lock. It is in fair-good condition. It has rust on it, but has not been refurbished. It also has a bayonet. I would like a price range for it.… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
L.C. 12 gauge SxS Field grade Feather Weight SN S22507,
L.C. Smith 12 gauge SxS Field grade Feather Weight SN S22507, Armor Steel barrels with the NP stampings. Looking for date of birth and any other info, Thanks. … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
My Cashmore 12ga side by side hammer less has had a lot of
My Cashmore 12ga side by side hammer less has had a lot of use and some damage. The stock has been broken and repaired - ugly! The wood work is oil soaked and very dark. The cross hatch nurling is alm… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
In question of the value of a E. & C. Sneider SXS 8 gauge shot
In question of the value of a E. & C. Sneider SXS 8 gauge shot gun. Made in Baltimore Md. Box lock. 36 " barrels. Some light Damascus showing on barrels. Patient date of 1874. Much engraving on receiv… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have 1893 Marlin it was manufactured in 1901. It has the
I have 1893 Marlin it was manufactured in 1901. It has the lyman tang peep sights and saddle ring. The bluing on the receiver is completely worn off but has no rust or pitting at all. The bore is exce… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a 1937 S/42 p 08 Luger,serial # ***** It looks as if
I have a 1937 S/42 p 08 Luger,serial # ***** It looks as if it has been redone. It is rust blued and looks very good. It has serial numbers on all parts except the barrel? Also. would a gun that old s… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a few guns my mother is looking to get pricing on that
I have a few guns my mother is looking to get pricing on that were my father's and I don't know much about pricing. Here is one - Fox Sterlingworth 16 Gauge - #356360. Other's - Fox Sterlingworth 20 G… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I inherited a sterlingworth double barrel shotgun in excellent
I inherited a sterlingworth double barrel shotgun in excellent condition. After doing some research I took it apart and on the interior of the shell receiver it is stamped 1906. I may be interested in… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Why doesnt my Blue Book of Guns have ANY info on the pre-WWII
Why doesn't my Blue Book of Guns have ANY info on the pre-WWII Krieghoff's? I'm trying my best to get info on an early 1900's Sempert & Krieghoff SxS and the BBofGuns doesn't even give information of … read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a Sterlingworth double barrel shotgun serial # XXXXX
I have a Sterlingworth double barrel shotgun serial # XXXXX It was my Stepfathers gun and he said his Grand Father used it in the Civil War. What I can find is it was made in 1910-1913 it looks like a… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
i have a A.H. FOX double barrel sterlings worth made in 1921
i have a A.H. FOX double barrel sterlings worth made in 1921 to 1922 only 21000 made model#201708 and i would like to know how much its worth.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave