Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

Connect one-on-one with a verified firearms expert who will answer your question

Tom
Tom
Tom, Associate Degree

More related answers
All firearms experts are VERIFIED
I have a P. Webley and Son (Birmingham), single shot, breech
Jon
Jon, Consultant
I have a P. Webley and Son (Birmingham), single shot, breech load, long rifle I am trying to date and get origin info. It belonged to my Great Grandfather and was supposedly used in the Boer War. I be… read more
I have been given an old I Hollis & Sons external hammer
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
Customer: I have been given an old I Hollis & Sons external hammer shotgun and I am chasing some information on its age etc. … read more
I have an 1826 .58-caliber musket rifle. The markings I have
Bill
Bill, Gunsmith
I have an 1826 .58-caliber musket rifle. The markings I have found on the rifle are as follows: 267 11.L:W:R:10.C: Also on the gun are the letters Niifor 1826. Do any of these markings have any signif… read more
I have an 1826 musket rifle with what appears to say "keifer"
Will
Will, Executive Director
I have an 1826 musket rifle with what appears to say "keifer" or something similar as the manufacturer. It looks like a traditional musket type rifle but I am unable to find this manufacturer on any w… read more
I have a flintlock musket marked "D.A.L & Cie" acquired
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang, Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a flintlock musket marked "D.A.L & Cie" acquired in Vietnam in the 60s. Hex barrel for about a foot then round on out. The rod appears to have been cut in half for a shorter forward stock. Arti… read more
I have an Isaac Hollis double 12 external hammer gun, SN
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
I have an Isaac Hollis double 12 external hammer gun, SN 37133. Any idea of manufacture date? … read more
I have a model 1863 musket that was made in Trenton New Jersey
Jon
Jon, Consultant
I have a model 1863 musket that was made in Trenton New Jersey this gun is full length with all sights, sling swivels,has 1863 and 1864 stamped on gun. Could you give me a value on this gun. Thank you… read more
I have a Wm Muir 1863 musket that has a wooden barrel with a
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
I have a Wm Muir 1863 musket that has a wooden barrel with a metal barrel about six inches with a sighting pyramid at the end. I have wondered why it has a wooden barrel and no strap holders on thetri… read more
I have a Hollis and sons double barrel shotgun. Iwould like
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
I have a Hollis and sons double barrel shotgun. Iwould like to Know more … read more
I have a Spring Field 1849 cap and ball musket. It has the
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang, Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a Spring Field 1849 cap and ball musket. It has the US seal on the lock along with the number 131. The top tang is marked 1855 and again # ***** The barrel is rifled and of the two types of rea… read more
I have a mussel loading musket, it is cap and ball and has
Jon
Jon, Consultant
I have a mussel loading musket, it is cap and ball and has a cheek peice on the stock. The only marking on the gun is near the trigger guard and it just says Ohio. It has a 19" detatchable bayonet. I … read more
i have a mussel loader looking for info on it markings are
Will
Will, Executive Director
i have a mussel loader looking for info on it markings are c t foster maker taunton mass smith cast stl #25 on one screw could be g f foster… read more
I have an Hollis and sons 10 gauge double barrel with no
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
I have an Hollis and sons 10 gauge double barrel with no serial is there any other way to see how old it is … read more
I have a 1857 civil war musket with a flint lock. It is in
Tom
Tom, Associate Degree
I have a 1857 civil war musket with a flint lock. It is in fair-good condition. It has rust on it, but has not been refurbished. It also has a bayonet. I would like a price range for it.… read more
1873, s/n 375928P, 44-40, has marking "Kings Improvement,
Bill
Bill, Gunsmith
1873, s/n 375928P, 44-40, has marking "Kings Improvement, Round barrel … read more
I have a double barrel 410 shotgun marked Patstone and Son,
Jon
Jon, Consultant
I have a double barrel 410 shotgun marked Patstone and Son, Southampton & Winchester.Silver Medal London 1885 Paris 1878 . It is in excellent condition. What information can you give.… read more
I have an antique camel rider musket. It is Flintlock, about
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
I have an antique camel rider musket. It is Flintlock, about 5 feet long, and has ornate inlays of mother of pearl, pink coral, other semi precious mateeials and brass tacks inlaid into the stock and … read more
I have a s&w and i trying to get some info on it, on the
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
i have a s&w and i trying to get some info on it, on the barrel it says 38 s&w ctg the ser# ***** ***** it has a 2in be=arrel its hammerless and a grip saftey … read more