Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I bought a Winchester 94 30-30 used in 1957 or b1958. Other
I bought a Winchester 94 30-30 used in 1957 or b1958. Other than maybe 10 shells have been shot through the rifle it has been in a gun case in our gun safe the past 60. I was curious of the value as I… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 1914 Winchester 32 WCF Carbine with 20" barrel and
I have a 1914 Winchester 32 WCF Carbine with 20" barrel and magazine. It has a metal buttplate and a peep site with no engraving under it, which is uncommon. It has a saddle ring and is totally untouc… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Just searching for some insight on a old shotgun I got
Just searching for some insight on a old shotgun I got handed down … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a 45 caliber muddle loader with over and under
I have a 45 caliber muddle loader with over and under battles great shape made by a D Young … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I chatted with you the other day about a Belgium Browning
Hi Tom! I chatted with you the other day about a Belgium Browning Sweet Sixteen. I have another gun I'd like to ask you about. Husband has an SKB 400 20 ga S/S, 25" barrels, screw in chokes, straight … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Mauser rifle gifted to me by my uncle who has since
I have a Mauser rifle gifted to me by my uncle who has since passed away and would like more information about it. I believe the Serial # is 5151. My uncle had extensive silver engraving done while st… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Looking to price my fathers rifles and shotguns for my mom
looking to price my fathers rifles and shotguns for my mom don't have a blue book, not sure if there is an online version … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have my grandfathers NEW ITHACA GUN, Double barrel shot,
I have my grandfathers NEW ITHACA GUN, Double barrel shot, Serial number 16096, which according to Walter Claude Snyder's book “The Ithaca Gun Company From The Beginning was produced from 1889 thru 18… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a old shotgun that I have been told was made before
I have a old shotgun that I have been told was made before 1776. It has a lot of sterling sliver inlaid in the wood. It has two names engraved on it, Bordeaux on one side and Reverau on the other. I have assumed it is French. It has 3 silver stamps that I am trying to get help identifying to see if it was made in France or here in the US. Can you help? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Just wondering about a daly 20 gauge that i acquired. the
just wondering about a charles daly 20 gauge that i acquired . the serial no. is S358991 can you help me? … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a 32cal lg 6 shot revolver that was made by
I have a 32cal lg 6 shot revolver that was made by Gerstenberger U. Eberwein and I need a part for it that I damaged cleaning it for my father-in-law,I know nothing about the gun and need model info t… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
My father before is passing 3yrs ago. left my 19 year oid
Hello, my father before is passing 3yrs ago. left my 19 year oid daughter a stainless steel, 1 of 100 made.. A Colt AR-15 pre-ban. Later 70's model with a bayont lug, a silver plate in the stock that … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
My father in law passed away and left a 1955 Winchester
My father in law passed away and left a 1955 Winchester Model 94 to my wife. What is the best way to get an approximate value so she doesn't giv it away? … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Wondering if this gun is commonly found today. Markings
Wondering if this gun is commonly found today. Markings under front of stock: Model 1873, WINCHESTER, Trade Mark. On top of barrel: Winchester Repeating arms, New Haven, CONN. U.S.A., King's Improveme… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Phil; I have a Browning A-5 Auto Std 12ga. . This gun originally
Phil; I have a Browning A-5 Auto Std 12ga. . This gun originally belonged to my father-in law, who died in 1955. since than it has been passed down by brother-in laws who are not hunters or used it a … read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
I have an Iver Johnson, side by side, 12 guage shotgun, serial
I have an Iver Johnson, side by side, 12 guage shotgun, serial number(on both the reciever and barrels) - 18489, patented March, 1916, US, setter on point engraved on the left side of rec., Iver Johns… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
first, thanks for answering my onslaught of questions! I
first, thanks for answering my onslaught of questions! I inherited an 1886 Winchester,45-70, from father-in-law. Serial number 139xxx makes it a 1906, with 24 or 25 inch octagon barrel, holds 17 round… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Need appraisal on a Remington 11-87 shotgun with interchangeable
Need appraisal on a Remington 11-87 shotgun with interchangeable barrels for shot and slug. My husband passed away and I would like to know the value before I try to sell it. Also has a very nice look… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave