Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have what appears to be an Army/Navy colt 38 six shot
I have what appears to be an Army/Navy colt 38 six shot revolver. Wondering it's manufacturing date and approx. value and if it is an Army or Navy. The top of the barrel is marked: Colt's PT F. A. Mfg… read more
Jon
Jon
1941 mauser luger serial number6650 modelP08 calibre 9. with
1941 mauser luger serial number6650 modelP08 calibre 9 . with 2 mags tool for loadinf … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Mauser type P-08, number 1334. Not sure about the
I have a Mauser type P-08, number 1334. Not sure about the proof marks but I think it was manufactured between 1918 and 1920 for export from Germany. The side plate and magazine numbers do not match. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have my grandfather's Colt 45 semi automatic pistol serial
I have my grandfather's Colt 45 semi automatic pistol serial number C91297 which according to COLT's website was manufactured in 1917. It has what appear to be ivory pistol grips with an American Eagl… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Browning =Power a/k/a P-35 that was made in
I have a Browning Hi=Power a/k/a P-35 that was made in Belgium. The slide says "Fabrique Nationale D'Arnes de Guere, Herstal Belgiue, Browning's Patent Depose" ans some hallmarks to the right which in… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a German Luger pistol that was brought home from WWII
I have a German Luger pistol that was brought home from WWII by my dad. It's a 32 Cal. model: PP. Ser # ***** It's in excellent condition & includes a black holster (also in excellent condition) & Cer… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
My dad was part of the Berlin Airlift in 48-49. While in Berlin
My dad was part of the Berlin Airlift in 48-49. While in Berlin he was approached by a women who told him her husband had been a german officer. They story goes she needed money and wanted to sell his… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a smith and Wesson .38 special CTG revolver. It has
I have a smith and Wesson .38 special CTG revolver. It has engraving over the entire surface of the revolver. It is a double action. It has ivory grips with a serpentine dragon engraved on both grips.… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a WWII German Luger handgun, in very good condition/and
I have a WWII German Luger handgun, in very good condition/and working with the holster; what would be the approx. appraisal?… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
we have a luger sn 5676 all numbers match 42 stamped on top
we have a luger sn 5676 all numbers match 42 stamped on top of receiver and byf on top of toggle German eagle stamped on right side of barrel and three others behind it on receiver. original holster i… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Hi there, TOM308! My hubby just acquired a 1941 P08 in very
Hi there, TOM308! My hubby just acquired a 1941 P08 in very nice condition - finish displays minor wear and all numbers match throughout - but with no magazine.... so, obviously, I'm trying to find on… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Hi, I own a P.08 9mm German Luger manufactured in 1941 with
Hi, I own a P.08 9mm German Luger manufactured in 1941 with all matching numbers, including the grips. Bluing is about 50%. The one problem is there is some pitting in the barrel. Because of the pitti… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a German Luger that my father gave me. He took it from
I have a German Luger that my father gave me. He took it from a German during WWII. My father was in C battery, artillery, 45th Division. I have the holster, two clips, break down tool, the leather be… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Hello Bill I would like an estimate of the value of an authentic
Hello Bill I would like an estimate of the value of an authentic WW ll German Lugar pistol...9 mm semi automatic with clip....date stamp says 1935....a very nice handgun in excellent condition. Thank … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
1. Price for a WWII American Officer side arm by JP Shuer and
1. Price for a WWII American Officer side arm by JP Shuer and Sohn Suhl with extra magazine and holster 2. Price for a Nazi Officer Luger P38 with extra magazine and holster… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director
One more question: value of 9mm Luger, manufactured in Erfurt
One more question: value of 9mm Luger, manufactured in Erfurt a 1914 model manufactured in 1920 in good condition. A WWII souvenier taken from German Capt. by Tech. Sgt. in civil government restoratio… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Good morning. I have a Savage Arms hand gun in the shape of
Good morning. I have a Savage Arms hand gun in the shape of a WWII Luger. With the barrel facing to the left: the word SAVAGE is enscribed above the grip and to the right is the safety. The grips are … read more
Will
Will
Executive Director
Tritac....I hope that you remember our discussion on the P-38.
Tritac....I hope that you remember our discussion on the P-38. My uncle met my father when he arrived home and said the pistol was chrome plated when my father returned. So the officer had it done. My… read more
Jon
Jon