Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I am looking to get some information on the Mauser gun seen
I am looking to get some information on the Mauser long gun seen in the attached pictures. I would like to know the approximate year of manufacture, if there is a probable affiliation to a particular … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a BB rifle that looks like a 98 Mauser. Has Stuttgart
I have a BB rifle that looks like a 98 Mauser. Has Stuttgart stamped into the stock. 779 is engraved under the hand guard. No other markings… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I need to know the value of a couple old Mauser rifles. They
I need to know the value of a couple old Mauser rifles. They are in fair shape for their age but both are missing the bolts. Not something to shoot, but show I would guess. 1. Spandau 71/84 11mm, 32" … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have several target rifles that I would like to know the
I have several target rifles that I would like to know the value of. These are as follows: Schultz & Larsen; .22 Cal.; SN2630. Mint condition Schultz & Larsen; 7.62 Nato; M62; SN5741. Mint condition B… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a rifle w/bayonet that I would like to know its
I have a rifle w/bayonet that I would like to know its history, value and where I can sell it. I think it might be from WWI or WWII..not sure. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Mauser rife, that I am trying to get a value on. I
I have a Mauser rife, that I am trying to get a value on … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have 2 antique guns i inherited, i want to sell need to
I have 2 antique guns i inherited, i want to sell need to know their worth (1) spanish mauser made by mauser (1898) for contract 7x57. (2)astra model 600/43 9mmmade for Nazi germany … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I would like to know the value of a Sako rifle. it is a Sako
I would like to know the value of a Sako rifle. it is a Sako A3 338 mag. Bolt action serial # XXXXX In excellent cond. Any information would be helpful.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I would like to know the age of a Browning .22 auto rifle,
I would like to know the age of a Browning .22 auto rifle, it has the ser.no. of 35803T47 Can you help Me please?… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a German mauser rifle my daddy brought back from
I have a German mauser rifle my daddy brought back from WWII. I am missing the bayonet, and the leather shoulder strap. The rear site raises up and down by pressing the buttons on its' side and slidin… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Would like to know more about grand-dads A.H.Fox double-gun.
Would like to know more about grand-dad's A.H.Fox double-gun. Barrel stampings say; Krupp Fluid Steel made by A.H.Fox Gun Co., Phila, PA. Stampings at Breech, Forend and receiver say; 446 A. Mentions … read more
I have a German Mauser sniper rifle with the number 1641 on
I have a German Mauser sniper rifle with the number 1641 on the receiver, bolt, and scope mount and can't find a listing for it anywhere and am wondering if you have any info on it or reference materi… read more
Jon
Jon
I have an 1894 Winchester 25-35 rifle with a serial # of
I have an 1894 Winchester 25-35 rifle with a serial # of 296041 and would like to know the value. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have four guns Im trying to determine FMV. Im hoping so
I have four guns I'm trying to determine FMV. I'm hoping someone on here can help me out as I can't find any information. - Browning Bar II 30.06 w/Tasco 3x9 Scope (Ser. 107NV03815), like new - Winche… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I would like information on a gun that I purchased. It's a
I would like information on a gun that I purchased. It's a Winchester 22 pump rifle, matching serial numbers are 348101. What model is it, what year was it made and what is the value of the gun? Thank… read more
Jon
Jon
I have a bolt action Mauser Rifle marked 1942 that was taken
I have a bolt action Mauser Rifle marked 1942 that was taken from German POWs during WWII. I would like to sell it, and I am trying to determine a value for it. Can you help?… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
i have a 1909 Argentine Mauser Rifle cal 7.65, with no import
i have a 1909 Argentine Mauser Rifle cal 7.65, with no import stamps and in like new condition ( rifle was un-issued ). All serial #'s matching including the cleaning rod, the receiver and bolt un-blu… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a WWII German Mauser g43 assault rifle with out a scope,
I have a WWII German Mauser g43 assault rifle with out a scope, but that is all matching and operating shooting very well. What is the value of this rifle. I also have a Mauser 98k with a sharp shoote… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer