Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
My father recently passed and he left me his Military Service
My father recently passed and he left me his Military Service Revolver, it is a COLT'S MK IV/Series 70, underneath that it states Government Model, a symbol of a horse, and under neath that .45 Automa… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
My father recently passed and left his three guns. Just trying
My father recently passed and left his three guns. Just trying to get an estimate of what their value could be. 1 is a Remington Model 12C, 6 sided barrel 22 long and short barrel. There are dates on … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
my father left a rifle in the family after he passed. can
my father left a rifle in the family after he passed. can you help me identify by markings?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
My husband passed away and I have some rifles and pistols he
My husband passed away and I have some rifles and pistols he left that I'd like to sell. What is the best way to try and sell firearms? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I am trying to figure out what kind of Winchester belonged
I am trying to figure out what kind of Winchester belonged to my father when he was alive. The only marking are "Winchester" on the butt of the gun and these letters or numbers?: Either 81357073 or B1… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
My dad left me a Browning 22 with serial # XXXXX I love
My dad left me a Browning 22 with serial # XXXXX I love this rifle but can't find any info about it. Can you help?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Trying to figure out what price to sell the following models
Trying to figure out what price to sell the following models of guns for. They are in excellent condition! Ruger .41 Magnum New Model BlackHawk with thick wood rounded handle. Serial # XXXXX Ruger Air… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a 30/30 WCF rifle my grandfather left me when he
I have a 30/30 WCF rifle my grandfather left me when he passed. It's a1894 with the Sn 800460 in great condition. What is the approximate value of the gun? … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have contacted remington to find out the manufacturing
I have contacted remington to find out the manufacturing date of a rifle my grandfather gave me before he passed in 1973. They researched it found it was mfg in 1954. Can you tell me the value of this… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I am trying to find out about a left handed Sako 270 ser#
I am trying to find out about a left handed Sako 270 ser####-##-####… read more
Nora
Nora
Accredited Appraiser & Antique Expert
Post-Graduate from Christies London
I have a Remington 1100 Magnum trying to figure out year its
I have a Remington 1100 Magnum trying to figure out year its stamped REP all the nomenclature is confusing except it was manufactured in November … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
What can you tell me about a Walther PPK with following: LEFT
What can you tell me about a Walther PPK with following: LEFT SIDE: SN 288xxx K on frame between grip and trigger guard. Eagle over N proof marks on slide below ejection port and on chamber portion of… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I am trying to find out the year of my Hopkins & Allen break
I am trying to find out the year of my Hopkins & Allen break over double barrel shotgun with hammers. It doesn't say forehand. It says Hopkins and Allen Arms Co. Serial # *****… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
When my father passed I was left several rifles and shotguns
When my father passed I was left several rifles and shotguns among which is a Winchester 25-20 model1892 serial # 842033. Is it possible to get further info about this rifle? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have an old 12 gauge double barrel black powder shotgun
I have an old 12 gauge double barrel black powder shotgun and trying to figure out what it is exactly and if it worth anything… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I've inherited over a dozen guns from my father. We are
I've inherited over a dozen guns from my father. We are trying to figure out their value. How would I go about doing that? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Trying to find out more and value of my father 22/250 bolt
trying to find out more and value of my father 22/250 bolt action Churchill rifle #8392 … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Trying to find out what this gun is worth? 22 automatic
Trying to find out what this gun is worth? JA: How can the Gunsmith help you with your firearm? Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best. Customer: 22 automatic Colt JA: Is … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies