Tom
Tom, Associate Degree
Experience:  Firearms appraiser.
47830436

Thank you Philip-I have 2 more guns I would like you to

Customer Question

thank you Philip-I have 2 more guns I would like you to evaluate for me.{1}henry Holland muzzleloading .57 cal.rifle{2}George gibbs sxs 10 ga. it will take me some time to get them photoed and all so please be patient and I will get back to you.all the best.
Category: Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals
Expert:  Philip Van Cleave replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer! My name is***** am reviewing your question and will provide an answer or a request for more information shortly.

No problem. My schedule is hectic for Wednesday, but if you send the photos and a list of markings on each gun, I'll take a look at them on Wednesday evening.

Philip