Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
Need value of Ithaca 12 ga. double barrel shotgun that I
need value of Ithaca 12 ga. double barrel shotgun that I inherited … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Colt Single Action Army revolver.45 Colt, serial number
Colt Single Action Army revolver.45 Long Colt, serial number 115997,model1873,manufactured 1885,71/2" barrel. Finish and condition fair to good. US marked & grips marked with inspectors cartouche. Gun… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Value of these used guns, in very good condition and shot
Value of these used guns , in very good condition and shot only seldom. Also purchased in 1970s. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I am interested in the following shotgun and would like to
Hi, I am interested in the following shotgun and would like to know age … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have 3 shotguns. I have 3 shotguns, one is an Iver 410, i
I have 3 shotguns, one is an Iver Johnson 410 , i think the serial number is5337XI, the second is a winchester model12-20 Guage 2 3/4 Full chose with a poly choke, there are lots of dates on the barrel starting in 1896 and the mist recent date is July 22, 1913 if that means anything and the third gun is a LC Smith Stub twist, Im told that its known as a Damascus twist style barrel. … read more
Jon
Jon
I have an Iverson Johnsons Arms & Cycle works 12 gauge
I have an Iverson Johnsons Arms & Cycle works 12 gauge single shot with the serial number 30639. I am wondering what the value of it might be. I am 93 & it was given to my Dad when he was around 14. C… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
You I have an old side by side with external hammers from
You I have an old side by side with external hammers from Bayard Arms Co. On the rib in is stamped "Compressed Steel Belgium". On the underside of the left and right barrels barrel is "NGN RAYE" follo… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Jon, I would like to know the value of two revolvers that
Hi Jon, I would like to know the value of two revolvers that were purchased together: Ruger 44Mag Revolver, serial #87013854, Model Blackhawk, 6.5" barrel, and a Ruger 357 Mag Revolver Serial #5201385… read more
Jon
Jon
I have a single shot Essex shotgun. I have a single shot
I have a single shot Essex shotgun that was my wife's Grandfathers. I'm pretty sure it's a 12 ga. It has a serial number on the bottom (141385). I would like to know if anyone can the me how old it is? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Crescent Fire Arms Co, Norwalk, Conn USA, Peerless
I have a Crescent Fire Arms Co, Norwalk, Conn USA, Peerless Model Serial Number 297118. I know it is not worth anything, but I really need a date of manufacturing or a block of time with in 5 years et… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have an antique gun from my Grandfather - he was with the
I have an antique gun from my Grandfather - he was with the NWMP and shot for the Queen. I have lots of numbers from the gun and have a subscription to Blue Book but I can't figure out from their list… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have an old 12 gauge breakover shotgun that belonged to my
I have an old 12 gauge breakover shotgun that belonged to my grandfather. The only markings on it are the stamped serial # ***** the letters BD next to it and the word. *ELECTRO STEEL*CHOKE BORED* on … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What is the best source for finding a value for a Neumann brothers
What is the best source for finding a value for a Neumann brothers 12 gauge in average shape? I also have a few MArlins from the 1800's… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have an H&R pistol grip .410 shotgun??? Cannot find any
I have an H&R pistol grip .410 shotgun??? Cannot find any info on web regarding value, etc.… read more
Jon
Jon
hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX have a L.C. Smith i got from my grand pa
hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX have a L.C. Smith i got from my grand pa it has a serial num. of r57747 field grade can u tell me about it what other info do u need?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I need appraisals on shotguns and rifles....7 total....all
I need appraisals on shotguns and rifles....7 total....all brand new and never shot. I want to know what a dealer would pay outright or trade. Can anyone help me with this… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What are the values of the following guns?Winchester Model
What are the values of the following guns? Winchester Model 62A Pump Marlin Firearms Model 1893 30/30 Western Field 12 gauge 24 inch slugster Stevens Model 22-410 Standard Toledo 12 gauge single shot… read more
alfordap
alfordap
CEO/Film Consultant
I have a "Dunlap Special" single shot shotgun that I am Curi
I have a "Dunlap Special" single shot shotgun that I am Curious about. Value would be good but i am more interested in the manufacture date and location. The serial number is #27655. I know it was mad… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave