Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a list of very old rifles and one pistol that belong
I have a list of very old rifles and one pistol that belong to a customer of mine. I'm trying to get some answers as to value of them. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a 303 enfield BSA action with a alex hennery barrel.
I have a 303 enfield BSA action with a alex hennery barrel. This gun has been in the back of my gun safe for 55 years. Can you give me a value for this gun. thanks wayne … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have two antique rifles for sale, detail pictures are
I have two antique rifles for sale, detail pictures are available. 1.Bentley & Playfair double barrel muzzle loader, percussion gun. Made in England I figure before 1885 when Hollis merged with Bentle… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a sharps new model rifle SN 49674. I would like to
I have a sharps new model rifle SN 49674. I would like to the model number of this gun. … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
32 Fn falling block ruffle. Not found any similar to gauge
32 Fn falling block ruffle . Not found any similar to gauge the value . Co-worker that trades wouldn't give me a value b/c he wants the rifle. Bought in the Boston area by 4x grandfather who was large… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I've been told I have a Harpers Ferry Rifle model 1841 with
I've been told I have a Harpers Ferry Rifle model 1841 with Merrill Breech Loading … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
U.S. Remington 1903 serial no. 3349842. This is 30-06.
This is 30-06. Modified stock with butt cushion and sling. Includes scope. Approximate value? … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
How can I find out values of guns my husband owns? I just
How can I find out values of guns my husband owns? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
My farher has a complete set of swords pistols rifles
My farher has a complete set of swords pistols rifles shields from his great grand father. He wants to find out if its a food idea to sell. Can you help?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a mystery rifle m1 grand serial numberI believe it
I have a mystery rifle m1 grand serial number(###) ###-####I believe it was a match rifle as the buttstock had a shoulder groove cut into it can you help me get an appraisal on this rifle? Thank you P… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I just received my book today and tried to look up
Hello , I just received my book today and tried to look up my Colt M16 ser # ***** 016732 and it was not in there. Can you please give me some information on this rifle ?… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Winchester experts. Winchester 1890. Need appraisal by photo
Winchester 1890. Need appraisal. Item on Gunbroker. Info to be kept confidential for at least two weeks. Need detailed look by only the photos on gun broker .com. Need a value for appraised price the … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Guess I am too old to follow thru on this,, I really dont
Guess I am too old to follow thru on this,, I really don't know what to do,, do I need the serical numbers to find out the value of these guns??… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a bolt action Mauser Rifle marked 1942 that was taken
I have a bolt action Mauser Rifle marked 1942 that was taken from German POWs during WWII. I would like to sell it, and I am trying to determine a value for it. Can you help?… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
What is the value of:Japanese Rifle, bolt actionJapanese
What is the value of: Japanese Rifle, bolt action Japanese bayonet from WWII ? These were my father's and have been sitting in my garage for several years. My father died in 1980.… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a WWII German Mauser g43 assault rifle with out a scope,
I have a WWII German Mauser g43 assault rifle with out a scope, but that is all matching and operating shooting very well. What is the value of this rifle. I also have a Mauser 98k with a sharp shoote… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
What is the best way to get the most cash for some old rifles
What is the best way to get the most cash for some old rifles and guns I have, specifically. Not really wanting to go the gun show route. Also, how do I go about getting them appraised?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a German Mauser sniper rifle with the number 1641 on
I have a German Mauser sniper rifle with the number 1641 on the receiver, bolt, and scope mount and can't find a listing for it anywhere and am wondering if you have any info on it or reference materi… read more