Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a .44 colt revolver that my grandfather believed to
I have a .44 colt revolver that my grandfather believed to be a walker colt … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Can black powder firearms be shipped to island new york
hello can black powder firearms be shipped to long island new york 11757? to a personal residence … read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
I have some guns that I would like to know the value of.
I have some guns that I would like to know the value of … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have an 1851 Navy Colt pistol Serial Number 99417. Is it
I have an 1851 Navy Colt pistol Serial Number 99417. Is it in the Colts that were last sent to the South just before the Civil War began … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I just got a new black powder pistols but don't know how to
I just got a new black powder pistols but don't know how to use it … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have an original 1911 Army .45, given to my grandfather on
Hi there. I have an original 1911 Army .45, given to my grandfather on his graduation from West Point in 1916. He carried it during the Battle of Chateau Thiery in WW I and the Battle of the Bulge in … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Colt 1911 set.no. 1164xx. slide parkerized (?)
I have a Colt 1911 set.no. 1164xx .Green slide parkerized (?) black bottom any info is appreciated … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have an 1851 Navy, late fourth model, 212XXX, with British
Hello, I have an 1851 Navy, late fourth model, 212XXX, with British proof marks . On the trigger guard ,on the opposite side from .36 cal, is the rampant colt trademark and the letter "C" Did colt app… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a colt 32automatic handgun from 1897-1903. Can you
Tom, I have a colt 32automatic handgun from 1897-1903. Can you give me a ballpark of what it is worth? Thanks … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a colt single action revolver that has been in my
I have a colt single action revolver that has been in my family for generations. It is in pristine condition. The serial number is ***** On left side it is engraved Sept. 19.1871 and below is July 2.-… read more
I can't find any information about my ball and cap pistol only
I can't find any information about my ball and cap pistol only markings on the gun are the serial numbers, s.marco and (made in Italy)… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
I have an old H&R Top Break revolver where ".32 S&W CTGE.
I have an old H&R Top Break revolver where ".32 S&W CTGE." is engraved on the RIGHT side of the 4-inch barrel. On the LEFT side of the barrel is engraved "H&R 'AUTOMATIC'" in Italics. On the barrel to… read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
Antique Colt Navy Black Powder Revolver. Serial #101. Condition
Antique Colt Navy Black Powder Revolver. Serial #101. Condition good, slight handling marks.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I am trying to find info on my colt 1860 army. So far it has
I am trying to find info on my colt 1860 army. So far it has been nothing but confusing. The serial# XXXXX XXXXX I bought it in a case with powder flask,primer tool, bullet mold and primer tin. All ha… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
What specifications would prove a may 16,1843 colt black powder
What specifications would prove a may 16,1843 colt black powder pistol to be real or a repro.… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
approximate value of Colt 1861 cal 36 pistol in good condition.
approximate value of Colt 1861 cal 36 pistol in good condition. also value of 1905 colt cal38 police pistol in good condition.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What is the value of a Colt semi- automatic 38 " rimless smokeless-
What is the value of a Colt semi- automatic 38 " rimless smokeless- ser# XXXXX? My opinion is that it is in good condition.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have an old Colt Revolver Cal 44-40 AT.Sept 19,1871
I have an old Colt Revolver Cal 44-40 AT.Sept 19,1871 " July 2,--72 sn 907xx " Jan 9,--75 Do you have any records of the weapon?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave