Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals, Ask an Expert

Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

I have a rifle that I think could be a German made rifle. I

Customer Question
I have a rifle that...
I have a rifle that I think could be a German made rifle. I do not have a name on it, but I do have the #NO 4 MK2(F) 20272 W8 4/50 PF 202724. That is all the information I can supply you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/19/2016
Firearms Expert: Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree replied 1 year ago
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree

Thank you for using Blue Book, and Just Answer!

My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help you.

Not a German rifle... Back in a few minutes.

June 18, 2016

Thank you for your interest in our Firearms Appraisal service. The information you provided was used to properly identify the information below. Here is the information you requested about your Firearm firearm taken from www.bluebookofgunvalues.com

Manufacturer/Trademark – Enfield Royal Small Arms Factory

Model/configuration – Model Enfield No. 4 MK 2 bolt-action rifle, .303 British cal., with 25.2 inch bbl., and blue finish.

Serial Number – 202724 mfg. circa 1950.

Additional Information – postwar Fazakerley [ROF(F)] production with the "hung" trigger and better quality fittings than wartime production, the No. 4 Mk 2 was of new manufacture.

Value Range (based on percentage of original finish on the gun and in working order):

100% - $1,000
98% - $900
95% - $850
90% - $700
80% - $600
70% - $500
60% - $400

NOTE: Subtract 10% if w/o matching bayonet.

I trust that this information will be of interest. If you have further questions, or require assistance in the future, please feel free to contact me via pearl.com’s question service.

For other firearms related information, please visit www.bluebookofgunvalues.com

Sincerely,

Philip

This Firearm appraisal is a value estimate on the appraised firearm for the date of the appraisal. The value quoted is a real world market value (also known as a private party value) and is the amount you should expect to pay for the firearm. This is not an appraisal for retail or wholesale purposes.

The information and values in this appraisal are compiled from a variety of sources including the current editions of the Blue Book of Gun Values , my internal reference library, my network of Firearms experts across the United States, firearms auctions, and through various online sites.

The values in this appraisal are based on recent sales of comparable and similar firearms taking into account the rarity, desirability, and overall original condition of the firearm. In the case that a comparable sale is not readily available, the value is based on a projected amount that the firearm would be expected to sell for.

All information compiled in this firearm evaluation using the Blue Book of Gun Values online database and Photo Percentage Grading System is copyrighted 2015 by Blue Book Publications, Inc. and may not be used for any other purpose without written permission from the publisher. Any unauthorized usage of the Photo Percentage Grading System for the evaluation of firearms values and color photo percentage breakdown is also expressly forbidden by the publisher.

Firearms Expert: ProShooter, Firearms Instructor replied 1 year ago
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor

Sorry...seems that I had some kind of computer glitch, Please disregard my post and accept Phil's answer.

If you are satisfied with my answer, please rate my answer using the button provided. That will close out the question and allow me to be paid - thanks!

Philip

Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree