Tom
Tom, Associate Degree
Experience:  Firearms appraiser.
47830436

I have an old U.S. Revolver co. pistol my dad gave me. I don't

Customer Question

I have an old U.S. Revolver co. pistol my dad gave me. I don't even know what the caliber is but it appears to be around 32 cal. The serial number is ***** My dad gave it to me and was just curious as to what year it might have been made.
JA: How can the Gunsmith help you with your firearm? Is there anything else the Gunsmith should be aware of?
Customer: Don't think so.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gunsmith about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals
Expert:  Philip Van Cleave replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for using Just Answer!My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help you.Back in a minute - getting out my reference.
Is that a solid frame or is it a break open?