Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a Remington UMC #494780 22 Pump Rifle. It is well
I have a Remington UMC #494780 22 Pump Rifle. It is well used. Any idea what the value would be?… read more
What is the value on a Winchester model 50-12GA-2 3/4 cham
what is the value on a Winchester model 50-12GA-2 3/4 cham FULL . engraved with pheasants and a hunting dog, etc. serial 69932. I believe it was manuf in 1956. It is in very good condition and has bee… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
When was the last walnut stock produced on the 700. I have a
When was the last walnut stock produced on the 700 … read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
I have a sharps new model rifle SN 49674. I would like to
I have a sharps new model rifle SN 49674. I would like to the model number of this gun. … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a Remington Model 6, serial no S111592. Can you tell
I have a Remington Model 6, serial no S111592. Can you tell me the age and what size 22 it shoots? … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
2nd Question. Have a 22 caliber pump action 1920's Savage
2nd Question. Have a 22 caliber pump action 1920's Savage rifle--Appraised value ? Fred Pheiffer… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Remington gamemaster 141 35 rem it has RTT for the
I have a Remington gamemaster 141 35 rem it has RTT for the month and year but I don't know what it converts to. Could you help with this and a value … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have owned a Remington 22 pump for many years. According
I have owned a Remington 22 pump for many years. According to the information on your site I conclude my pump with serial number 22XXX was manufactured mid 1909. It fires short, long and long rifle am… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Need value of Ithaca 12 ga. double barrel shotgun that I
need value of Ithaca 12 ga. double barrel shotgun that I inherited … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Trying to date my Remington model 12 A. I need to have
Trying to date my Remington model 12 A. I need to have another look for year/date code on the receiver. I may have missed that. It's Serial# ***** Possible older than 1921. … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a Remington 22 pump from my Father serial #802422/
I have a Remington 22 pump from my Father serial #802422/ Model 12a/ he was born in 1916 and believe he got it in the late 1920s/Is it possible to verify the date?… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Price for remington 760 gamemaster 30-06 pump 1979yr. 90%
price for remington 760 gamemaster 30-06 pump 1979yr … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Remington game master SN 20287, fair condition what is
Remington game master SN 20287, fair condition what is estimated value? Also what function, if any, is the brass washer shaped insert on the left side of the receiver? … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a Remington model 700 .22-250 serial #140345 bolt
I have a Remington model 700 .22-250 serial #140345 bolt action. 100 original finish excellent condition. Barrel 23 in. Overall length 43 in… read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
Have an old 22 that is in really good shape that we use all
Hi Tom - I am Bryan and have an old 22 that is in really good shape that we use all the time to shoot sage rats on our ranch. the kids love shooting it. I have been told it is a model 12, but can not … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
what is wholesale price for Winchester 1200 pump 16 ga. also
what is wholesale price for Winchester 1200 pump 16 ga. also for Remington gamemaster 760-308… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
12 gauge mossberg pump - 500A. 30-30 remington 94 engraved
12 gauge mossberg pump - 500A. 30-30 remington 94 engraved wood sock and metal -(###) ###-#### Franchi 12 gauge B25139 semi-auto and extra barrel. American Gun Co. Knickerbocker 12 gauge D barrell (st… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director
Have a remington rolling block. Only marks on receiver.
Have a remington rolling block. Only marks on receiver. They are various dates in 1864, 1872 with the last date being Sep. 9 1873. Looks like a sporting rifle. The metal that extends behind trigger to… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director