Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

I have a Belgium side hammer double barrel shotgun with a…

Customer Question
I have a Belgium...

I have a Belgium side hammer double barrel shotgun with a serial number 104690 I would like to know how old it is and a possible value

Expert's Assistant: The Firearms Appraiser will get you a firearm appraisal. Tell us what else you do know and the Firearms Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Well it has several prof marks on it witch you can not type I found them on a web site for Belgium shot guns

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Firearms Appraiser should be aware of?

Well I have had it for 30 years and it was old when I bought it

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals
2/29/2016
Firearms Expert: Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree replied 2 years ago
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree

Thank you for using Blue Book, and Just Answer!

My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help you.

Can you attach some photos showing both sides of the gun and a closeup of the markings?